Weather for Friday -- Bluefield vs. James Monroe

gomavs

I see online that the chance of precip for Friday night has increased since yesterday. It jumped from a 30% chance of showers to a 70% chance of rain/thunder. Any thoughts on how this weather, if it happens, might play into the outcome of Friday’s Bluefield/James Monroe game?

Guest BEAVERTAIL

shouldnt affect speed as the turf can handle a monsoon and drain it away.... although it may affect the passing game and may causesome fumbles if we get hit hard by the rain...

Please, PLEASE dont let it rain friday, i hate, drivin in the rain, and a 3hr drive from TN will be a 4hr drive in the rain and i cant see sh*t with all the trucks...if its going to rain that bad, i might have to miss this game too..i dont mind to sit in the rain but its not my first choice. Ill wait and see come friday morning and make the call then but , im looking very fwd to this game and i think the rain will hurt Blfd more than JM b/c of the passing game...rain makes this game closer than it perhaps should be. Go Beavers!

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Does turf get a little slick when wet?

[/ QUOTE ]

i think astroturf does, but field turf does not...