WV AA QUESTION

BLU

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I just have not seen any improvement with him and his errant throws. A lot of times his throws are not even close to his receivers. Bluefield ran the same play twice in a row, in the first quarter i think, and the throw was to the same guy on the same route to the same place on the field and he throws a badly uncatchable ball both times when Ponder was behind the defense. Not to mention, he had guys open all over the field, but never looked at em. As far as the interceptions go, they were lazy passes into triple coverage. Easy picks for the safety. I still don't know why Bluefield was calling passing plays when they were running the ball very effectively. The go ahead score was like eight or nine plays and they were all runs!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Brother, you are now preaching the gospel from the book of G-Man...

[/ QUOTE ]

Just don't expect me to donate to the ministry. I'm still kicking myself over that money I gave that preacher that was screwing the hockey players several years back.