04 vs 07

twopac

[ QUOTE ]

with this years beaver team closing in on another undefeated regular season i was just wondering how people think this years team compared to the 04 title team?

[/ QUOTE ]

That comparison can only be made if the '07 squad defeats Scott on Friday night to finish undefeated and then wins the state title.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

with this years beaver team closing in on another undefeated regular season i was just wondering how people think this years team compared to the 04 title team?

[/ QUOTE ]

That comparison can only be made if the '07 squad defeats Scott on Friday night to finish undefeated and then wins the state title.

[/ QUOTE ]well acctually i was talking about so far, and going into the playoffs, ya know what i mean

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]well acctually i was talking about so far, and going into the playoffs, ya know what i mean

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, but I won't make any comparison personally until we see how the season ends. And there's still a lot of football to be played and games to be won.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

2007 is a good team but they are nowhere close to what 2004 was. They were amazing at every position.