swd player of the year

frazier11

[ QUOTE ]

i think joel elswick will be on first team as a catcher this year from richlands

[/ QUOTE ]

What about Bruiser Moore? Same grade and Bru beat him out last year for 1st team.

[ QUOTE ]

justin malone of abingdon is the best baseball player in the southwest district.

[/ QUOTE ] i dont think he is the best player in the southwest district....richlands beat him in the first meeting last year

if i remember correctly the barnett kid won southwest district player of the year and bristol herald courier player of the year and almost beat grimm for region player of the year....so he has a good chance of winning it again this year

look last year there was only one player that hit over 300 and that was cody billiter and he is the only one that has been going to colleges and playing and getting offers so watch out for cody billiter

[ QUOTE ]

look last year there was only one player that hit over 300 and that was cody billiter and he is the only one that has been going to colleges and playing and getting offers so watch out for cody billiter

[/ QUOTE ] jordan barnett hit almost 500 last year...i think cody should stick to basketball

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]what colleges have offered him anything

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] jordan barnett hit almost 500 last year...i think cody should stick to basketball

[/ QUOTE ]

jordan barnett is the best swd, but cody billiter is right up there with him look at the stats he cant help it that he plays for grundy baseball, and yes he has talk to some colleges for baseball from what i have heard

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

jordan barnett is the best swd, but cody billiter is right up there with him look at the stats he cant help it that he plays for grundy baseball, and yes he has talk to some colleges for baseball from what i have heard

[/ QUOTE ]im not saying he isnt good and im not downing him cause he is from grundy and i apologize if it sounded like i was downing him or anything,he is a good player and is probaly one of the swd best players

i was replying back to the one where it said that derek anderson was grundys best and i mean that cody billiter was the only guy on grundys team that has hit 300 not in the whole district and pikeville and vmi so i mean he aint bad thats for sure

Of course he isn't, Moses is too old to play in the NBA now,lol. Really, have you seen Justin play? I have, and he is pretty good. Give credit where credit is due. Just like the Barnett kid, who was nearly unhittable last year.

[ QUOTE ]

Of course he isn't, Moses is too old to play in the NBA now,lol. Really, have you seen Justin play? I have, and he is pretty good. Give credit where credit is due. Just like the Barnett kid, who was nearly unhittable last year.

[/ QUOTE ]yea your right he does have alot of talent...i shouldnt have worded my post like that, he was good last year and he has probaly gotten better so he could be tough to hit this year