twin valley

gtownboy

ok if twin valley is going to state then my name is dwayne wade....everyone is so strung up on this lil skinny guy that dont weigh nomore then maybe 140 pounds that aint no good they think they are so good just cause he can dunk it but u know what the only way he gets a chance to dunk it is if noone plays any d and everyone knows that aint going to happen cause everyone plays d and ive done told u about crybaby smith so i mean all i know is there is no way that twin valley is going to state i dont even see them making it to regions i honestly think that maybe honaker or council win the bdd not twin valley cause they just aint no good

Dude seriously what is your problem. only time i see you post anything its something to do with twin valley aint any good. well we may not be good but we will play every single game hard. we may not beat grundy but if thats the worst thing that happens to us then we will be in for a long season. i mean do you hate us or something.

no i havent got a problem with tv at all it just kills me when people say stuff like o they are so good cause they got a kid who can dunk the ball well see we got three guys on grundys team that can dunk it and u dont see me saying we will win cause we got guys that can dunk it is a five man thing win as a team loose as a team

Lucas Shortridge is not 140 lbs and he isnt 5'9". his a really good friend of mine but lets just stop talking him, smith, cody, peck, or joe. season is about to start now its time to start playing.

Guest BlueBlue

This isnt a Golf site so how can Twin Valley win state they dont have alot of talent.Twin Valley win be lucky to win .500 all year.

[ QUOTE ]

they dont have alot of talent.Twin Valley win be lucky to win .500 all year.

[/ QUOTE ]

man your so right i dont even know why we bother with sports we should just give everything up right i mean after all im talkin to greatness here right....