SOOO is anyone from southern WV in the mood for a good laugh????

RenegadeFan

so there is some rumor going around on some other message boards that the Summers County Boys basketball program is gonna be something extremley awesome this season.

supposedly they are gonna split games with Winfield, handle Logan fairly easy whenever they meet them (supposedly in the post season, which i guess means they are gonna run through Bluefield as well), and they are suppose to beat Wyoming East at least 2 maybe 3 times this season.

and bring home the AA state title in boys basketball!?!?!?!?

now i dunno what kinda crackheads are posting on these sites now days.

but i must have missed the memo about how awesome SC was last season and how more awesome they are gonna be this season

so i know they have Gunnoe, what/who else do they have?

and are they gonna be as good as rumored to be?

personally i cant see them beating Winfield or East either one at any time during there matchups this season.

and i dont see them being able to beat Blfd. in the post season, and IF they would by some chance have an opportunity to meet Logan, i believe they'd get squashed by at least 25+.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

i saw them over the summer and Andrew Gunnoe is the real deal. As for the rest of the team, well they are just horrible. They have nothing besides him. They are the same team as last year pretty much... i cant believe anyone could believe they are the real deal lol...

thanks for the laugh...