who will go to Wheeling and is there a fan bus??

tom

im gonna go and we've talked about maybe just doin the one day bus trip, thats if there is gonna be a bus??? Thats a long drive and wouldnt mind to have soemone else drive me whilst i partake in some 'spirits', but i also want to go to Cabellas, so i may drive the party truckster... IS THERE GOING TO BE A BUS TO WHEELING?

There's a bus going to Wheeling sponsored by the school, but I'm not sure of the cost. You need to contact Sandy Siers for information. I'm sure you can call the school and get the contact information for Mrs. Siers or look her up in the phonebook, her husband's name is Jeff. We're going up. We've got reservation at the Holiday Inn Express at Wheeling-East in Tridelphia, WV.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

im staying in the super 8 in wheeling... only about 4 miles from the stadium, but too far too walk...

DO NOT....I REPEAT DO NOT RIDE ON THE BUS!!!!!!!!!.......

I rode up on the for the Bluefield/Wayne game and it was miserable. They have a crapper in the back, but you cant crap in it because of the stinch. And knowing me, I had to drop a deuce and had to hold it for 4 hours because if i did i would have had people gagging. . Plus they leave right after the game is over and you get home about 4:30 in the morning

[ QUOTE ]

DO NOT....I REPEAT DO NOT RIDE ON THE BUS!!!!!!!!!.......

I rode up on the for the Bluefield/Wayne game and it was miserable. They have a crapper in the back, but you cant crap in it because of the stinch. And knowing me, I had to drop a deuce and had to hold it for 4 hours because if i did i would have had people gagging. . Plus they leave right after the game is over and you get home about 4:30 in the morning

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, at least the trip to Wheeling has a lot of Interstate time. You would think they could make a pit stop, so you could stop up some McDonalds or a WV rest stop's toilet.

My dad is 79, and probably isn't going to make the trip. I wish there was a decent bus trip he could take to get there.