2. chaz coal from graham

3. richlands keep.

4. isaih faustino (CC)

5. tazewells keep

keepers

1. Richlands Keep.

2. chaz coal from graham

3. tazewells keep

Last in all polls, but first in district????

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly its not surprising for a team to win the SWD and not have a good keeper.. Not saying your not good I'm just saying that its not suprising.. Same way with if your team comes in last and the have the districts best keeper.. Both have happened in the past..

[ QUOTE ]

Not gettin into it, just sayin I got 2nd team and numerous people beleived I should have been 1st.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you shouldve I dont know cause I didnt see you play last year.. im just saying that you dont need a good keeper to win in the SWD.. Cause years ago graham could put anyone in goal and have little to no goals allowed, hard to say theyre the best when they hardly ever got challenged even if they didnt allow goals.. Even Blacksburg right now could get by with a sub-par keeper.. The teams record makes a keeper look good and bad even if his/her save percentage doesnt reflect that.

ima gonna start this yeer at centre mid. We shuld beet a cuple of teams this year. Idk. we have tranzferr coming in from new jerzey. Idk how good he iz. i just wanted too say that i love soccor.

• 2 months later...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

keepers

1. matt hall from carroll county

2. chaz coal from graham

3. richlands keep.

4. isaih faustino (CC)

5. tazewells keep

keepers

1. Richlands Keep.

2. chaz coal from graham

3. tazewells keep

Last in all polls, but first in district????

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly its not surprising for a team to win the SWD and not have a good keeper.. Not saying your not good I'm just saying that its not suprising.. Same way with if your team comes in last and the have the districts best keeper.. Both have happened in the past..

[/ QUOTE ]

Matt Hall isnt playin soccer anymore. Zach Surratt is our keeper. Matt got kicked outa school for coming to school drunk, and possessing alcohol on school property ( underage )