White out...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Pat White did not make the cut for the heisman, and will not be invited to New York.

The finalists are: Tim Tebow, Darren McFadden, Colt Brennan, and Chase Daniel.

Personally, im pulling for Colt.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

i dont care what anyone says or thinks, Colt is a great QB. Yes I know that he plays for Hawaii and all, but he still has to go out and play with people gunning for him. His 42-50 with 5 TDs comeback performance against Washington (yes i know they are 4-9, and yes i actually stayed up and watched) was his heisman moment. No other candidate really has a heisman moment, except for maybe "run DMC" against LSU.

Personally i wish they wouldnt give a heisman this year, but i dont think the Downtown Athletic club would want that...

[ QUOTE ]

i dont care what anyone says or thinks, Colt is a great QB. Yes I know that he plays for Hawaii and all, but he still has to go out and play with people gunning for him. His 42-50 with 5 TDs comeback performance against Washington (yes i know they are 4-9, and yes i actually stayed up and watched) was his heisman moment. No other candidate really has a heisman moment, except for maybe "run DMC" against LSU.

Personally i wish they wouldnt give a heisman this year, but i dont think the Downtown Athletic club would want that...

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that Brennan should get it now after his comeback against Washington. Also tail, dont be so quick to doubt Washington, they have a young team and the toughest schedule this year. So I think next year, Washington will be another team to reckon with in the PAC 10.

But back to the point, Brennan had his heisman moment and has also been putting up crazy stats all year. Sure McFadden has had two good games, but that's it. everything else has been just normal. I believe its betwee Brennan and Tebow, but personally, after Brennan's performance last week, he deserves it.

Chang couldn't get it and he set the record...there is just no media respect for that school...that's totally unfair, but it goes hand in hand with the crappy BCS so it shouldn't surprise anyone...and where does Tebow play? Exactly.

Tebow wins it in a landslide.

[ QUOTE ]

Chang couldn't get it and he set the record...there is just no media respect for that school...that's totally unfair, but it goes hand in hand with the crappy BCS so it shouldn't surprise anyone...and where does Tebow play? Exactly.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's basically it, fellas. Also, the media latching on to Tebow's 20/20 season like a starving dog attacking a steak.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's basically it, fellas. Also, the media latching on to Tebow's 20/20 season like a starving dog attacking a steak.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have heard that there is a crazy conspiracy against SEC players but i dont belive it... Tebow wins. Its all about who the media and ESPN push, and they are pushing Tebow.