richlands

romeo37

i think richlands will win and hope they win but what bothers me is them darn radio people that does the tv one of them name is dave they say stuff about the refs they didnt call that right they didnt call this right they kind of make me sick. when they start looseing then they always start on the reffs they need to grow up and another thing is that they need to adjust there cam because it is to far away and i have good eyes but cant seem to see why they cant draw the game in a little closer i am no cam man but i beleive i can do better than that. but anyway go and play your butts off saturday and bring home the win i hope all three teams brings it home good luck.

Oh, please - they were just doing their jobs. When a receiver goes down before the ball is released, when a QB throws a pass after he crosses the LoS, when a defender goes down b4 the ball carrier gets to him - flags should be thrown. The fans were booing, the coaches were complaining, the players were jawing with the refs - and you thing the radio/TV guys shouldn't say a thing about it? Gimme a break.

If you think you can do better camera work, then, by all means, give it a shot. Tape some b'ball games from the top of the bleachers, go to the Ernie and tape some little league games. Then call the TV station next Summer and tell'em you have some tapes for them to look at and see if they want you to shoot some games for them. You never know.

[ QUOTE ]

Oh, please - they were just doing their jobs. When a receiver goes down before the ball is released, when a QB throws a pass after he crosses the LoS, when a defender goes down b4 the ball carrier gets to him - flags should be thrown. The fans were booing, the coaches were complaining, the players were jawing with the refs - and you thing the radio/TV guys shouldn't say a thing about it? Gimme a break.

If you think you can do better camera work, then, by all means, give it a shot. Tape some b'ball games from the top of the bleachers, go to the Ernie and tape some little league games. Then call the TV station next Summer and tell'em you have some tapes for them to look at and see if they want you to shoot some games for them. You never know.

[/ QUOTE ]

No kiddin man, even the announcers of NFL games complain about the refs. When the announcers are covering their home team there is always going to be some bias. Even MLB and NFL broadcast covered by their hometown radio announcers alway have a little bit of bias for their team. I think Rocky and Dave, and also the guys at WGTH, do a wonderful job broadcasting the games and they give equal perspectives from both sides of the ball. Like VHSLHelper said, if you tihnk you can do a better job then head down to the TV or radio station and put in an application.

[ QUOTE ]

they do a good job...but sometimes they make me just like.."oh please, SHUT UP!" lol

[/ QUOTE ]

They are radio announcers...they arent supposed to shut up. I know I couldnt continuously talk for 3+hours without saying something that someone is going to think is dumb. Heck, I couldnt talk for three straight hours...period.

they do a pretty good job but i think the other man over on 105.5 is a lot better he seems to be more radio smart dave and rocky cry to much and the cam thing i can do alot better than that with my home cam. thats like this last game they played against brookville the video went south for a few minuts and wasnt the only time i think was against marion the sound went out i know every who is running that cam can do better than that it should have a zoom button on the thing somewhere i would be ashamed to show sloppy cam work on my tv station sorry if it makes some people mad but that is the way i see it anyway.

[ QUOTE ]

they do a pretty good job but i think the other man over on 105.5 is a lot better he seems to be more radio smart dave and rocky cry to much and the cam thing i can do alot better than that with my home cam. thats like this last game they played against brookville the video went south for a few minuts and wasnt the only time i think was against marion the sound went out i know every who is running that cam can do better than that it should have a zoom button on the thing somewhere i would be ashamed to show sloppy cam work on my tv station sorry if it makes some people mad but that is the way i see it anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a lot of infermatshun fer two sentences. Rocky is an old hippy with a long ponytail.