Tim Tebow Wins the Heisman Trophy

Guest BEAVERTAIL

He seems like a great guy, but I think the media give him too much credit. If he was a great guy he wouldnt have taken those shots at June Jones and Colt brennan and their system earlier in the week. I thought he should have abstained from talking about that, and went on his way. Besides that, he seems like a great person and football player. congrats to the kid. However, i still feel he wasnt worthy of the award, but neither were any of the candidates.

Well, McFadden got the most first-place votes for a runner-up in the history of the Heisman voting. Much closer than the lay-fan would expect...

I thought Tebow conducted himself as a class act tonight. In the end, if you're looking at the most talented player, that's McFadden. If you're looking at the one with the highest numbers, it's Brennan. Tebow was the best mix of the two, and in the end, he is holding the Heisman.

The others never had a chance...media has been all over Tebow all year....I like the kid...I think he will be the first winner in a long time to actually produce in the NFL if he goes to the right system...he plays with a lot of energy, gotta love that...reminds me of Romo a lot.

im very glad that Tebow won it. If Mcfadden would have gotten the award, I would have written a nice letter to the Heisman Assoc.. Tebow has produced all year long, unlike Mcfadden who had two good games, and he is deserving of the media hype. The kid set an SEC record for rushing tds, and he's a quarterback(and we know of all the great runners to come from the SEC). He set an SEC record for total tds also(and we too know the great passers to grace the field of the SEC). Tebow had an amazing season and was certainly deserving to win this award.