Bluefield places 5 players on 1st team All-State...

Bluefield_Rules

I cannot find the list, but according to the Charleston Daily Mail Bluefield placed five on the all-state team, the most of any team in AA. Among those mentioned in the article from Bluefield were Chris Harris on the OL and Ansel Ponder at receiver. They only mentioned the offensive team, so the other three from Bluefield made first team defense. As soon as I locate the entire list I will post it.

http://dailymail.com/Sports/200712130181

You could pretty much gaurantee that Shaun Brooks is one of those other three. Are underclassmen allowed on the all state list? I couldnt get the link to come up. If they are i would think that Jake Lilly made all state. And maybe Arron Bowes is the other. Everyone on that defense is pretty deserving of it.

id think the three on defense were Jake, Brooks and Ansel or Jake, Brooks and Miller.

i dont know if you can make first team for both offense and defense, but Ansel should get it. he led the state in ints this year.