Predictions for tonight's Bluefield/Graham boys game

GetMoney55

I love fly too. I knew there was no way their coach wasnt going to put him in. But those other players have worked hard and deserve their little time they get. Trust me i know from experience.

Fly is the man and that's all there is to it... im just glad Tj lowery passed him the ball this year insteada shooting it and scoring and getting booed by everyone like last year lol... i love joking around with Tj about it still because i've never seen one player hated so bad by both teams fans in a game before haha...

[ QUOTE ]

I was very surprised though that there werent any bad remarks or chants coming aloud from the Graham student section. I was pleased. Good game tonight though for both teams. I think Graham showed some promise to where they can actually have a decent season. Bluefield will have to play better to be successful this year but I guarantee they will only get better. We did not have the same 5 guys on the court for more than 3 minutes at a time tonight....that was amazing. I believe once we find our true players, its gametime.

[/ QUOTE ]

trust me..Graham's student section from last year would have never let him hear the end of it...its all in good fun...most of the chants are just to get into players heads...never actually how we felt..trust me i know last years would have been bad cause i started most of the chants...

[ QUOTE ]

I know that Will is still good friends with A.J. Jeffers and they were joking around with each other on the court.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea me and Will stayed real good friends...theres no reason to hate a guy for trying to get into a good college and for the joking around part that was just how we do haha and i kept saying come on faggot and one of bluefields fans didn't know we were joking i guess and was like "he has championships" but it was all in good fun