Predictions for tonight's Bluefield/Graham boys game

GetMoney55

Bluefield has a good season ahead of them. Good showing for the first game of the year. Graham is young this year. They will get better. Not sure how much though. I am sure the next game with Bluefield will not be as close. Nice touch with Jimmy Simon at the end of the game.

[ QUOTE ]

I love Jimmy... no homo. Just curious, does Jimmy get to play in any other games besides against Bluefield?

[/ QUOTE ]

Jimmy can dunk......Jimmy will see ya later......Jimmy is gonna put the moves on Elaine!

I think it is awesome how he brings both side together to cheer for him. Also, the Graham student section really surprised me by not giving Will Cole a hard way to go. I figured he was going to get bashed. They were very classy about it.

Will is different than any transfer that I have ever seen. He has remained friends with the kids at Graham and has apparently gained some at Bluefield. He hasn't really "burned any bridges" per say...

Transferring from Graham to Bluefield and/or vice versa is completely different than Princeton to Bluefield or Bluefield to Princeton.

I was very surprised though that there werent any bad remarks or chants coming aloud from the Graham student section. I was pleased. Good game tonight though for both teams. I think Graham showed some promise to where they can actually have a decent season. Bluefield will have to play better to be successful this year but I guarantee they will only get better. We did not have the same 5 guys on the court for more than 3 minutes at a time tonight....that was amazing. I believe once we find our true players, its gametime.