Princeton goes down!

Schmitt

Well, they do have a coach who knows how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory...nice start to his tenure at PHS...hope their fans are still happy to have him...I know the Bluefield fans are elated...

[ QUOTE ]

riverside beat woodrow last night by 6.........this was princetons first game.............

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently Bluefield beat Riverside in a scrimmage 3 out the 4 quarters that they played...

[ QUOTE ]

riverside beat woodrow last night by 6.........this was princetons first game............i guess we will hold on a little longer before anyone with intelligence passes judgement.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone with any intelligence at all in Bluefield has already passed judgement on him...

[ QUOTE ]

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am saying that Gilliard is a great coach and that Princeton has a good basketball team this year. Argue with me!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am saying that Gilliard is a great coach and that Princeton has a good basketball team this year. Argue with me!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

62f8d71bee68e04f5565a39a19d782d1.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you even talking about the same Ernie Gilliard that coached at Bluefield High School in the state of West Virginia? I think he would find a way to make the Boston Celtics lose.

I want to shake the administrators hands from PHS for doing us the favor of taking Gilliard. That is the best thing anyone from Princeton has ever done. I wonder if they have a picture hanging up in their cafeteria of him? I bet it would be hanging up right next to their football picture from their amazing 9-2 record season.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you even talking about the same Ernie Gilliard that coached at Bluefield High School in the state of West Virginia? I think he would find a way to make the Boston Celtics lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll go a step futher.....he could find a way to lose with the first Dream Team

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Imagine how many losses he could tally up with Michael Jordan, Jerry West, Larry Bird, Kareem Abdul Jabar, And Kobe Bryant! They would be metioned in the same category as the 2007 Miami Dolphins.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I go a step further. He could find a way to lose a checkers match against a blind,def man with no hands

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

They would be metioned in the same category as the 2007 Miami Dolphins.

[/ QUOTE ]

Screw you!

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew you would get fired up over that.

[ QUOTE ]

2007football had 5 players as some part of all state team. obviously not first or second team, but still names listed on the rooster. Go figure for all you disbelievers.

[/ QUOTE ]

what was their record again? oh yeah, I remember.