Bringing back old school!

Bluefield_Rules

I've spent the past few hours playing Super Tecmo Bowl on my old NES. Geeze, I forgot just how much I loved that game as a kid. The amazing thing is that my old NES still works; that type of dependablility sure beats today's consoles. I'm on my third 360 in a year and half...

Ahh, I used to love that game! I am sure that if I looked hard enough I could find my old school NES, but I did find my Super NES not too long ago and played a little Super Mario Kart... I love that.

But back to Tecmo Bowl, here is a little video that will take you back in time...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hAAgfY_NHzw

[ QUOTE ]

I've spent the past few hours playing Super Tecmo Bowl on my old NES. Geeze, I forgot just how much I loved that game as a kid. The amazing thing is that my old NES still works; that type of dependablility sure beats today's consoles. I'm on my third 360 in a year and half...

[/ QUOTE ]

Great game. I was more fond of the Sega Tecmo Super Bowl, myself. Still, a game that ages greatly with time.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Great game. I was more fond of the Sega Tecmo Super Bowl, myself. Still, a game that ages greatly with time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I enjoyed that one myself. I would love to play it again, but I no longer have my Sega...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I enjoyed that one myself. I would love to play it again, but I no longer have my Sega...

[/ QUOTE ]

You must see this, then: http://vimm.net/

Get an emulator, download the game, and enjoy the good times cool.gif.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You must see this, then: http://vimm.net/

Get an emulator, download the game, and enjoy the good times cool.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good stuff, thanks...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I'm on my third 360 in a year and half...

[/ QUOTE ]

damn that really sucks..I've had mine for two years and it hasen't gave me any problems

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I don't play it enough. I know people that play their 360 24/7 and haven't had any problems...

The ones I've downloaded in the past have been safe, virus-free ones; since many different emulators are linked through gaming forums, you'd see a big blowup if any were viruses-in-disguise.

My favorites are "Nester" for the NES, and "GENS" for Sega Genesis. Here's a webpage full of emulators to choose from (and links to other emulators: http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/nes/

Likewise, you can use the link to Vimm's Lair above to get a ton of games.