Abingdon is gonna win 2008 Track and Field men's Championship

CAVALIERS2

no griff was a sophmore last year if i remember correctly. Tibbs are you Tibbs from the Graham track and field team with that Afro type hair style ( no offense thats just how i remember ) but when griff qualifes for the state meet at the Radford Invatationals for 1 mile and 2 mile, that lets hime run other events where he can further dominate. Matt Coble from carroll isnt quite as fast, but he has been workin really hard since last year. so i believe griff will sill beat him, but coble will give griff a run for his money

[ QUOTE ]

no griff was a sophmore last year if i remember correctly. Tibbs are you Tibbs from the Graham track and field team with that Afro type hair style ( no offense thats just how i remember ) but when griff qualifes for the state meet at the Radford Invatationals for 1 mile and 2 mile, that lets hime run other events where he can further dominate. Matt Coble from carroll isnt quite as fast, but he has been workin really hard since last year. so i believe griff will sill beat him, but coble will give griff a run for his money

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's me. I only run the sprints though, I'm not a long distance person.

I run the 100M, 200M, 4x100M, Long, Triple, and High.

[ QUOTE ]

SO GULLIBLE. He only wins if you let him.

[/ QUOTE ]

if he is faster than you no matter how mush you have trained, he is good. i dont let anyone win. i run as hard as i can, but when someone is better, they are just better and you have to accept that. i do speed and milage work running up a mountain every day for the past 3 years until i had a "GRADE 3 MCL" tear this past football season. so that crap about being GULLIBLE is a load of BS. i bet u dont even run track.so lay off unless you have a decent post

• 1 month later...