Varsity in SWD

Blues6

who will win the girls district?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. who will win the girls district?

[ QUOTE ]

Taz won district last year and really didn't lose that much. I look for them to repeat if they can knock of marion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Marion's not the team you need to worry about...it's Abingdon...Marion will be way down this year.

I would like to know why you do not think the ones you lost from tazewell was not that much. You lost two really good def. players and you lost a few other players. I am not saying that you will not be good but at least give those players from last years team some credit.

i dont see why its a big deal..i have called it goalie...and i will continue to call it goalie...maybe every now and then i will say keeper...but im not gonna say goalkeeper every time...its pointless

[ QUOTE ]

I hate when people used the term goalie. Thats rec league talk. It's goalkeeper. Soccer keeper, hockey goalie. See what I mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

Our goalie says goalie. I don't care what you call it. Yeah the people we lost were really good, I think we will fill in pretty well.

yeah he is an amazing player...except for the fact that at the age of 16 he is already burnt out on soccer...he came to me before a game we had on a monday and told me he was tired and didnt feel like playing because the past weekend his dad had him play in about 5 games in a tournament...

[ QUOTE ]

yeah i agree with beano....he is a great player...tons of talent...but he is like beano said, "burnt" out on soccer...his dad has put too much pressure on him growing up and he almost hates soccer now

[/ QUOTE ]

I have seen him play on several occasions and maybe in the SWD he is a "great" player but to compare to other districts like the River Ridge he is just an average player at best.

do u guyz thing grundy will be decent this yeer??? i think they will win a cuple of games but not many. the goalkeeper iz athletic and can step up wen needed. i dowt we will b good. first yeer, takes time to bild a progam.