Wrestling in Mercer County-Bluefield, PikeView, and Princeton

lowsingle

Its a done deal! Wrestling programs will start at Bluefield, PikeView, and Princeton for the 2008-2009 school year. Montcalm has the money available to start a program, but are in need of a coach! So, if there is anyone out there with proper wrestling experience...coach is needed!

Coaches:

Bluefield-Bobby Jenks

PikeView-Charles Vannatter

Princeton-Brett Bowyer

I think that this is a great addition to sports in Mercer County! Long overdue addition!

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry, dont know the first thing about coaching wrestling. Too bad it is not professional wrestling, as much as you run your mouth you would be a natural.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW!!! You admitted you were wrong in another post, now you say you don't know anything about coaching...I think we're finally getting somewhere with you...

Watching this develop will be very interesting. I wonder how successful Bluefield could be in wrestling. I remember when a wrestling team was brought up as an idea a couple years ago, there was a good amount of kids who were interested. They will obviously have to start from scratch, seeing as there hasn't been a wrestling program in years, if ever. But good coaching and a willingness to learn should create a very steady progam for Bluefield.

Rocks would've wrestled! grin.gif

I would have killed some people...and thats the bottom line because Bluefield Rocks said so!

So, Will Bobby Jenks still be the Band Director as well? I believe he told us a while back that he had some experiance in wrestling or something like that..