Front Runner for James Monroe Head Coach

MavsRock

Everything that I'm hearing is that Donnie Jackson is probably going to be back on the Maverick's sidline in August.

I keep earing alot of rumors, but none of them contradict eachother. Last one I heard is that Scott Thompson will coach at Peterstown Middle School, and Ben Thornton will be an assistant under Jackson. Considering that Ben is Jackson's cousin, I'd say that very likely.

While I guess this is still a rumor, I heard this from what I consider to be very reliable sources.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Everything that I'm hearing is that Donnie Jackson is probably going to be back on the Maverick's sidline in August.

I keep earing alot of rumors, but none of them contradict eachother. Last one I heard is that Scott Thompson will coach at Peterstown Middle School, and Ben Thornton will be an assistant under Jackson. Considering that Ben is Jackson's cousin, I'd say that very likely.

While I guess this is still a rumor, I heard this from what I consider to be very reliable sources.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that the guy who owns the store beside Little mac's?

[ QUOTE ]

If they have decided I don't know why they would hold it back. Put it out there and let's move on. Some will like it and some won't. So what's new.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it's a done deal. The school board still has to go through the formalities of posting the job and doing interviews.

If Jackson want's the job though, it'll be hard for anyone to beat him out in Monroe Co. It could be several weeks before it's "official", but I think it will happen.