Super Bowl Ring Comes To The SWD

VivaFutbol

It's great to see a local kid do so well and win on the nation's biggest stage. I think we have a lot more to see from Bradshaw. It would be great if he came back here this summer and talked to area kids about sticking with it and chasing your dreams.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Bradshaw is supposed to be at Mid-Winter this year, a event hosted by Westminister Church. Most kids around the area go to the event and turnout is usually huge...

[ QUOTE ]

Bradshaw is supposed to be at Mid-Winter this year, a event hosted by Westminister Church. Most kids around the area go to the event and turnout is usually huge...

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you talking about the youth thing they have at the rec center?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

He said his congrates to the Giants and then left. It was stupid of the crew to put one second back on the clock. Why do that to run a kneel down?? Stupid!

[/ QUOTE ]

I can answer that in 1 word - Bettis!

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly, you play until the whistle blows, I thought it was pretty weak for the head coach to walk off like that. The game wasn't over yet. I guess he hadn't stolen the signal for the "kneel down" play.