WOW! WVU just lost another heartbreaker...

GMan

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Right, right. I read this the last time you posted it. It doesn't matter if you've been a "lifelong" fan of a team. At least to me it doesn't. I'm just stating my opinion that no matter how long you've liked a team, you're still a bandwagon fan. You jumped on the bandwagon because they were good at some point. And it may make me seem arrogant, but I really don't care what other people think of me on a message board. As far as college sports go, I'm hokie maroon and orange through and through. When i was little, I may have rooted for some other "better" schools in certain sports, but i grew out of it. A lot of you didn't. Thats fine. I cheer for other teams, but I'm not a "diehard" fan of any other school.

I think professional sports are a completely different topic. Living in SW Virginia or Southern WV, we really don't have professional teams to root for. So we cheer whoever we want and I see no problem with that. My mom's from Oklahoma and is a lifelong cowboys fan. She dressed me in cowboys clothes from the time i was a born. I'm a cowboys fan. And i know a lot of people are Atlanta Braves fans, myself included, probably because they were good in the 90's and were on TBS so much.

[/ QUOTE ]

so then your a bandwagon fan?

I wouldnt consider him a bandwagon fan. If he has stuck with both Atlanta and Dallas then i see him as a true fan. But if he stopped liking Dallas after they lost in the playoffs then i would consider him a bandwagon fan.

I have grown up watching WVU everything.....I've also grown up watching UNC. I love watching the heels. I loved watching MJ play. I support both...but if it were one vs. the other....I'd go for my EERS!

There will be one point and time where WVU will be on a roll. If we want the NCAA....have to be now through BE tournament, but I can see Huggs getting his recruits and doing well next year!

[ QUOTE ]

What kind of recruits is Huggins going after? is he trying to get the type of player that Beilien brought in or is he going for the bigger more physical player?

[/ QUOTE ]

He is bringing in his type of player. He won't have any trouble recruiting. He has two 4 star PF in Roscoe Davis and Kevin Jones....6-8 6-10ish....make a world of difference. He also has a 3 star pg from the bronx named Darryl Bryant....all commits.