Opinions...............

Schmitt

Why is it, that when a WVU fan posts something positive about their team or posts something to discuss, SOMEONE usually throws in a few BS comments and wants to talk trash? Yet when the shoe is on the other foot, we are all stupid for commenting on their teams.

This is a message board! People can share ideas, opinions, whatever. You don't have to agree with me, or even like me. I don't care. I love sports, I love WVU as well as other pro teams. I will comment on them. There are teams I can't stand....I comment on them too. It's o.k.! Some people have their panties all bunched up and want to talk smack...........or even send personal ...stupid messages. I even commented on how good of a recruit VT had and some idiot wanted to tell me I was stupid and made no sense...blah blah blah. He said that because I said Tech should more of those types of kids running their team...I used Pat White as an example.....of course he threw a fit and cried...........this is just my venting of stupid people.

But for future reference......personal things don't bother me, but they make you look childish and stupid. You don't have to like my opinions or even read them......so if this applies to you....GET OVER IT!

Thanks ,

Me

apparently this does get to you if you had to go and make another whole thread for it...you just got to let it go...just look at them and laugh...and just keep posting your opinion...

It is fans like that which give a bad reputation for the school they represent. I know how you feel. Dont you hate it when you try and carry on a serious mature conversation then you have fools that comeback with remarks that are completely irrelevant.

It's just the fact that someone feels that they can't carry on a conversation...whether it be an argument or not. They feel that since they are different than you, that they must try to attack you verbally and personally. He's a sad individual. I know several people don't like what I post. Alot of it is because it's pro West Virginia and I don't kiss butt of the area high schools. I am a fan of local sports, but I tell it like it is in my eyes. He is the reason that sooooo many people have problems with people from his area/schools.

[ QUOTE ]

Why is it, that when a WVU fan posts something positive about their team or posts something to discuss, SOMEONE usually throws in a few BS comments and wants to talk trash? Yet when the shoe is on the other foot, we are all stupid for commenting on their teams.

This is a message board! People can share ideas, opinions, whatever. You don't have to agree with me, or even like me. I don't care. I love sports, I love WVU as well as other pro teams. I will comment on them. There are teams I can't stand....I comment on them too. It's o.k.! Some people have their panties all bunched up and want to talk smack...........or even send personal ...stupid messages. I even commented on how good of a recruit VT had and some idiot wanted to tell me I was stupid and made no sense...blah blah blah. He said that because I said Tech should more of those types of kids running their team...I used Pat White as an example.....of course he threw a fit and cried...........this is just my venting of stupid people.

But for future reference......personal things don't bother me, but they make you look childish and stupid. You don't have to like my opinions or even read them......so if this applies to you....GET OVER IT!

Thanks ,

Me

[/ QUOTE ]

You are the worst at making BS comments and talking trash on this board.

Please Mr. Kettle, before you go shooting your mouth off about Mr. Pot...you better check yo'self, befo' you wreck yo'self.

END OF DISCUSSION...