A serious topic.....

Ok....to be honest with everyone reading this post...I don't even know where to begin...This is my most serious post I have "ever" posted on this board...

I say most of us have done it before.......Even though we hate to admit it....I know I have...Im talking about drinking and driving...I'll be the first to admit that I have before..And im not afraid to share that I got a DUI about 3 months ago..Right before christmas...But the main reason of this post..Is that alot of people lost a very special person last night due to drinking and driving..He was really a great guy and it really upsets me just knowing that he only was able to live 21 years of his life..A life that should have lasted alot longer...I'm sitting here shaking just thinking about it...I lost a friend last night due to drinking and driving..Another one of my friends got a DUI last night and wrecked his car..thankfully he is OKAY!..I hate to say it but I guess it takes something like this to finally get a realization of life..Life is something you need to cherish..And I know almost all of my friends have drank and drove on more than one occassion...I wish I could stop them..I really do..But its just so hard...If you want to drink just make sure you have a sober ride..or stay where you are...I'm sorry that I keep bickering about this but im pretty upest and I just needed to get this stuff off my chest..My thoughts and prayers go off to the Matusevich family! And Justin I know you are in a better place! R.I.P.

I'm sorry about your friend.

We've all done things that we look back in and realize were pretty stupid. I never actually drove drunk, but I drove extremely fast, which could've had the same result.

You just don't think disaster can happen to you but that's dependant on the good graces of the Lord. Hopefully we can keep that in mind, no one's bulletproof.

It is a shame. A lot of kids in high school are already alcoholics. They might think it is fun but it is really irresponsible. It might be fun to drink a little bit one night but you dont have to drive, and you dont have to drink every night to be cool. This thing happens almost every year and it is just awful.

Im sorry for your loss.