I'm sorry, I was wrong, God Forgive Me!

BHS72

I made my statement before the Duke and WVU game feeling that Duke had maybe worked the problems out that they had been having. I was wrong. I did feel that if Duke played up to their potential playing their game that they would defeat WVU. Duke wasnt hitting their shots and WVU was. I give credit to WVU on their win. I live with four WVU fans so i have heard the same amount of crap out of them. JJ i think its funny how offended you got based on one statement lol. I didnt mean to hurt your feelings. I was just stating my opinion on how i thought the game was going to play out.

I would like to invite you all to continue bashing me because i am a Duke idiot im eating it all up!

Guest JJBrickface

Its ok man. We are all wrong at times. Like I said before, its not that you picked Duke to win but how you said it. In times like that I have to stick up for my team. Its over now though, the good guys won. smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Its ok man. We are all wrong at times. Like I said before, its not that you picked Duke to win but how you said it. In times like that I have to stick up for my team. Its over now though, the good guys won. smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, Davidson is still alive. LOL!

I think this is a good place to bring this up. Out of 48 games played, who has the most points so far if you just add up games you got right? Right now, I'm sitting at 35... A couple of bone-headed picks that I am now regretting. For instance, I jumped on the George Mason bandwagon for my 5/12 upset. Are you serious???

A big 31! I too jumped on the George Mason Wagon, but I only had them winning their first game, so it didin't hurt too bad. The rest of mine were either dumb picks on my part, because I really dont keep up with College Basketball during the season, or they were just upsets. My bracket always sucks.