Decision 2008

bhs7695

highlands side of the bracket  

1. 1. highlands side of the bracket

I'm not going to lie. This would be one of the biggest debacles in political history if a democrat doesn't get elected. We're coming off 8 years of an extremely unpopular president, and if you can't capitalize on that opportunity, there needs to be some major house cleaning in the democratic national party.

I found it funny though that John McCain was out improving relations with France and Germany a couple of weeks ago while Hillary and Obama were at each other's throats. I also find it funny how much Hillary reminds me of Pedro's opponent from Nepoleon Dynamite. "I promise to give you a soda machine on every floor of our high school and make lunch time twice as long". That's really not that much different from Hillary saying "I'll bring all the troops home and give every old person medicine and make the globe stop warming". All that she's doing is making empty promises that are borderline unfulfillable, and is that really who the Democratic party wants at the front? I hope not.

There's my political rant for the day. Feel free to comment.

There were some good points in his one hour segment and I hope it will open some eyes, but how many of those things that need to be fixed could get done by a President realistically? And would the President really care to try and fix those things or would they just care about the voters believing their empty promises just so they could get into office?

None of those three front runners are worth a dam IMO.

[ QUOTE ]

I also find it funny how much Hillary reminds me of Pedro's opponent from Nepoleon Dynamite. "I promise to give you a soda machine on every floor of our high school and make lunch time twice as long"

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it was Hillary's sister in that movie-Hillary Duff's

[ QUOTE ]

What "change" is my question...

[/ QUOTE ]

The "change" in our pocket because that's all we're going to have with the current economic situation...