Why did Graham forfeit today's game in Carroll?

CAVALIERS2

there is one problem with that...in school now...many kids do multiple sports and other extra-curricular activities...if you tell them to only choose one then thats just wrong...college is where you get serious about sports and other activities..high school is for you to "test the waters" so to say...

There is no "I" in "TEAM", however (sorry, had to use that).

I do see your point, Beano, but there are 2 schools involved here...CC shouldn't have to re-arrange their schedule to accomodate Graham High School...The Soccer coach or A.D. should've taken care of this way in advance. In other words, CC should've been given plenty of notice to make a schedule change.

well it might just be "a game" for you but for players like us its means a lot so please dont come on here and try to disrespect soccer.Also we have respect for Graham so dont make it a big deal for them not being able to play,we rescheduled the game b/c we rather earn 3pts than for it to be given to us in a forfeit.

Team is about more than one person or two. When you play a team sport you have to realize that you are going to miss some things in order to be part of that team. Most people who played on a team realize this and make that sacrifice. You can not do everything that you want and I think when we try to allow kids to do too much