Bomb Threat

Ryan4VT

[ QUOTE ]

bomb threats are so fricken stupid, that was part of the 1990's. Its the 2000's. try to come up with something coller than a bomb threat ( i hope yall okey at RHS )

[/ QUOTE ]

No offense to you personally, but people coming up with "cooler" stuff is the problem these days. Everyone wants their moment of fame. Those dumass kids stupid enough and crazy enough to try is part of the problem. They need a good butt whoopin!

Speaking from personal experience, bomb threats are a pain, whether at school or at a business. I was on the scene for a couple a few years ago @ Walmart. I also have seen the consequences that these kids face for the ones at the schools.

They are in no way cool. If you don't believe me ask one of the kids that have been caught in the past. They will set you straight.

[ QUOTE ]

bomb threats are so fricken stupid, that was part of the 1990's. Its the 2000's. try to come up with something coller than a bomb threat ( i hope yall okey at RHS )

[/ QUOTE ] the cooler stuff was sarcasim just by the way...

They are stupid...or ignorant of the amount of money it costs for the fire dept, police dept, bomb squad...and that money comes from us, the taxpayers, the parents of these kids!!! Thousands of $$ are wasted on these pranks, and emer. personnel could be available for real situations. Punishment should be stiff.

Guess what? We had another bomb threat today. This time the 1st floor girls bathroom instead of the 2nd floor. This is getting rediculous. We didnt even get evacuated today.