Well, I guess it's due time

vthokies4life

Tomorrow is the day where I was oddly a part of one of the worst to strike a campus anywhere in the world. There is a sense of hesitance across the campus as I sit here in Torgersen Bridge and wait for tomorrow to roll around. None of us want to relive it, but it seems like we have to. It's going to be a solemn day of reverence here on campus, and I just ask that you pray for us again. I'll keep everyone posted as best as I can as to what the campus feels like at any given time. Thanks for the support everyone.

My thoughts and prayers are most definitely with you and everyone on campus. The courage you all have showed through these trying times is inspiring and that's what makes Blacksburg such a special place. Don't worry, you guys have been and will be on a lot people's minds tomorrow.

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow at all. I am going to try and fight back the tears as much as I can, but I know it will be a futile attempt. I will always pray for those 32 and their families.

I'm not going to lie. It is a weird feeling to keep remembering what happened a year ago. There have been times over the last year where I sort of move on from what happened, but today it is only about the events of the 16th. I haven't been onto campus yet, but I have a feeling that I will be overwhelmed with reverence and memories... and oh yeah, media. Speaking of, so far they have done a great being respectful of the students and faculty by showing a great deal of reverence of their own. I'm pleasantly surprised by this.