weight room studs?

GHS61

Paul Sutphin, Bluefield's strength coach, is always a stud in the weight room. I talked to him the other day about him training for yet another competition.

Player wise, Jake Lilly is still an ox, Cody Wassum has increased his max on dead lift by 20 pounds and Keith Ferguson is looking bigger and increasing his totals from this past freshman season.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Paul Sutphin, Bluefield's strength coach, is always a stud in the weight room. I talked to him the other day about him training for yet another competition.

[/ QUOTE ]

talk about a stud... here is a link and some stats for you...

http://keithpayne.homestead.com/files/PaulSutphinInterview.htm

Best competition lifts are :

SQUAT 755

BENCH 420

DEADLIFT 677

TOTAL 1750

Best gym lifts are :

SQUAT 800

BENCH 425

DEADLIFT 680

If you go to the link you can read about most of his many records...

Gee, the class of some of these people on here. Inbreeding? lol. What a joke kid. I dont know if the kid is squatting that much or not, but if he can, more power to you son. Heck, to be honest, thats a better squat than i was ever able to do, my back couldnt take it, i always did leg presses. But dont say he couldnt do unless inbreeding is involved.

Thats just a retarded statement coming from someone who's daily workout is lifing the remote or clicking the mouse on a computer. Seriously, shut up kid, and leave the kids alone.

Freakin' stupid people like you make me mad......always loved it when i could play against people like you and knock the crap out of you.

With that said, I bid you a good day.

actually it has been confirmed with the weightlifting coach at grundy, rife squatted 500 lindsay squated 425....

damn good if you ask me... i wish i squated that, or anything close to that when i was 16... did i even squat when i was 16? don't think i did....

Lindsay got 450 matter of fact... lol he was doing 425 with me our last set of 3 week before we maxed... alot of our guys at grundy have gotten stronger... and its all because of the program coach ward has us on, it works if u go by it... all the props to him