WVVA Fitness Challenge

Guest JJBrickface

Guest JJBrickface

I just saw the results on tv. The first place team lost 11 % body fat. Ok I will give them that. However, the 2nd and 3rd place team lost only 6-7%. Thats not very much considering each team consisted of 5 members and they had 5 months to work at it.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

some people just cant make changes in their lifestyles/eating habits

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently people in the WVVA viewing area can't. lol I would hate to see what the 7th or 8th place teams accomplished. Its actually kind of sad.

I have no idea what kind of things these people were doing to lose the weight. I myself am a big guy and I have been losing a lot of weight over the past year. I haven't been on any diet, I have just become a lot more active. Playing ball with the friends and just things like that help out a lot, plus they are enjoyable.

Guest JJBrickface

Yeah, just about everyone has a different philosophy when it comes to weight loss. If I had any advice I would just say don't eat too late, substitute soda with water, and stay active.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Just start smoking your weight will plummet!

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't hold true for smoking cigars...unless I'm the exception to that rule...

[/ QUOTE ]

Believe me, you've violated a lot of rules.

[ QUOTE ]

I just saw the results on tv. The first place team lost 11 % body fat. Ok I will give them that. However, the 2nd and 3rd place team lost only 6-7%. Thats not very much considering each team consisted of 5 members and they had 5 months to work at it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Losing body fat is harder than what you think.