SWD results

carrollfan

tazewell won a very good played game in double overtime...Graham was down 2-1 at halftime being down 2-0 for a while...Tazewell scored within a minute of the game starting...Graham answered with 3 unanswered goals and then Tazewell scored with about 12 minutes left...Tazewell scored with about a minute left in the second overtime...heartbreaking loss for the G-Men and great victory for Tazewell

[ QUOTE ]

how were refs? any trash talking or all the "good" stuff?

[/ QUOTE ]

only trash talking i really saw was between Stevie and one of Tazewell's players after a clean play...Stevie was just frustrated...oh yeah and Justin Belcher trying to be "cool" and talking about his high school years...

Justin...you need to grow the hell up man...it was last year...i guess you just have penis envy because im playing in college and you arent...everyone knows about Zach Cline's spear...it was dirty as hell and completely uncalled for...and as for you Justin...you are lucky there were cops there tonight

haha funny how ya call me out on the internet...real tough this convo is over because you arent man enough to do it to my face you have to wait til you get safely home with your bf, knee pads, and behind that keyboard which makes you oh so tough.... lucky the cops were there HA like you would do anything any other time. zach would have speared you again

HA its funny how you have to yell across the bleachers while sitting in the midst of a group of people instead of saying something to my face...i DARE you to come to Bluefield alone and try and find me...because without Zach...you wouldnt have a chance in hell

right...i was just bein funny, we all laughed...im not the one trying to start a fight, you are...so ya wanna see me alone? like a date? no way sir i have a gf and i dont swing that way, so keep ur knee pads to yourself.... why are you not over the petty high school bs of talkin trash over the internet? you had ur chance to do something but chose to do it over the internet thats ur bad

A i wasnt going to do something and end up in jail and jeopardize the rest of my soccer career (cause its still going) and more than likely get kicked out of school and my house for being arrested...B) as for you not tryin to start a fight...come on man...you talk [censored]...you are starting a fight...im through with you...i wasnt going to say anything to you because i gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought maybe you had matured a bit.....sorry for jacking the thread carrollfan

ur the one talkin about fighting get over it...plus you always talk trash so dont act like you'd do something about it...you dont fool anyone... and if you ever have anything to say about me be a man and do it to my face, not over a computer screen

well damn ladies, if I would have known we were all reliving our HS soccer days, I would come up to good ole East River. I don't think there would have been much more "[censored] talking"