Celtics........

[ QUOTE ]

If they win tonights game 4..it is all over.. not only for the pistons but for the NBA. The Pistons and Celtics are by far the best 2 teams in the NBA. Any Predictions? Mine is 106-104 Pistons with two clutch free throws to end it..

[/ QUOTE ]

You obviously haven't saw the Lakers or Spurs play. I wouldn't call a team one of the best in the NBA when they've only won 1 road game and this is the 3rd round of the playoffs.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

If they win tonights game 4..it is all over.. not only for the pistons but for the NBA. The Pistons and Celtics are by far the best 2 teams in the NBA. Any Predictions? Mine is 106-104 Pistons with two clutch free throws to end it..

[/ QUOTE ]

You obviously haven't saw the Lakers or Spurs play. I wouldn't call a team one of the best in the NBA when they've only won 1 road game and this is the 3rd round of the playoffs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering they are one of the 4 teams left in the NBA playoffs and won over 60 games in the regular season and are in the conference finals, they are one of the NBA's best...

True, the celtics are one of the best teams. But to say they or pistons are by far the best 2 teams is far fetched.

The Lakers have not played celtics or pistons since acquiring Gasol.

So, i guess we will see in the next two weeks how it all plays out!!

The Celtics are killing me. It's amazing to see not one clutch performer come out in the playoffs. I mean, who has taken that leadership role late in games they are down? They were only down 5 last night with about 5 minutes left in the game. That is when ANY of the "Big 3" need to step in and hit big shots, rather than making one too many passes, like they have a tendency to do. Ray Allen will penetrate, but he'll make an errant pass. I don't know where Paul Pierce went last night in the last 5 minutes, and Garnett will try to go to that fade away instead of realizing he's physically dominant over McDyess or 'Sheed Wallace or anyone else who is guarding him. It's just amazing that they have struggled like this on the road when they are so good.

I think Bill Simmons hit the nail on the head when he gave his excuses for the Celtics poor play. No one on the team has any experience in big games. Up until this point, Garnett played on a mediocre at best Timberwolves team. He never really got any playoff experience other than that one year he single handedly carried the 'Wolves to an 8 seed. Until now. Now he is thrown into the most emotional time of year with out experiencing that emotion. That's difficult to deal with, especially this late in his career. Take a look at Kobe. He was on a team already stacked with decent players (such as Shaq) who were able to at least get to the playoffs where he got experience early. And now look what he's done. A couple of rings with a great showing (averaging over 31 pts a game as of the other night) so far in this year's championship. I don't know. We'll see if the Celtics can pull it together. I sure as hell don't want to see another Pistons/Spurs series.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Trying to pick the 2 best out of these 4 is almost impossible, but that is why they play the game(s)... We will find out soon enough though...

i think it will be detorit/lakers final....celtics finally won a game on the road but if the pistons can steal one tongiht again at boston i believe its over....whoever wins this game will prolly win the series tho....i hate to say it but even if the pistons (my fave team) got to the finals i think they'd lose to the lakers....but in at least 6