Favre asks for unconditional release.....hmmmm

Lance

If Favre became available Minnesota would probably not get him if another team like the bears were involved,because he doesn't like playing in domed stadiums. I do agree that with Favre the vikings could be an instant superbowl contender. If Green Bay doesn't release him,or trade him,and he comes back as Rodgers backup it won't go over to well for their organization with the Packer fans,because he's still a better qb at the age he is now than Rodgers ever will be.

The reason i figured if he was going to anyone in the NFC North it would be the vikings because they are the closest of the other teams to having any shot at a title. Once again though i have no doubt in my mind the packers will keep him around.

[ QUOTE ]

If Favre became available Minnesota would probably not get him if another team like the bears were involved,because he doesn't like playing in domed stadiums. I do agree that with Favre the vikings could be an instant superbowl contender. If Green Bay doesn't release him,or trade him,and he comes back as Rodgers backup it won't go over to well for their organization with the Packer fans,because he's still a better qb at the age he is now than Rodgers ever will be.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the fans of Green Bay are not real happy with him right now, so I don't think it will be a problem.

The other day I read an article on either msn or yahoo about how fans of the packers were holding rally's at lambeau,and all through wisconsin to get favre reinstated as the starting qb. I'm not a packer fan,but Favre at his current age is a better qb then AAron Rodgers will ever be. If he comes back,and rides the bench as the backup qb the packers organization will take a big hit from their fan base,because everyone knows Favre gives them the better chance to win right now.

Poor Aaron Rogers should just demand his release as well...lol. This guy is screwed no matter what happens...first interception he throws they will boo him off the field.