Rural Retreat Vs., Carroll Scrimmage details?

trigger

carroll's 1st off vs RR 1st def went two series of ten plays. both times cc drove from 20 to rr 20 but ran out of plays. RR 1st off vs cc 1st def went two series of 10 plays. 1st drive they went from 20 to the 50 2nd series from 20 to cc 30. 2nd team cc scored two touchdown to RR 0. then they went to 1st-10 game sistutions each team go 4 off series carroll won 1 td to 0. cc jv scored 1 td vs rr jv

Defensively very very solid, offense needs work but i mean like CCAVS said the first 2 10 play series we drove it well but we needed 12-13 plays i think to score not 10 we started on our own 20 so do the math if we get 5 yards a play on average were not gonna make it. I think though most scrimmages are like that for us we need another week or two to get the offense going, galax on friday so we'll find out.. as for RR i think there down a little bit this year but they only had 1-2 semi-long runs against us and 2, 10-15 yard pass plays, and we played well over 60 plays. i'd say there was 1 good drive they had and we stopped them from getting a TD, they run that midline option though so that helps them out alot.