Labor Day flea market and gun show in hillsville

JamesL_CcLB34

i'm sure most everyone has heard of it but its this weekend fri-mon. people come from all around i've heard there is 500,000 people in hillsville some years, i think it's alot of fun but there isn't much to do around here either haha, but if your into guns and antiques it'd be a good place to go too.

yea they never know the exact number of people there because they only count the people that go in the VFW so it's hard to say, but if you see a guy rolling around a wagon selling drinks that is probably me, so buy some from me haha

In case you guys haven't been over there lately, there is a lot of road work on 58 going into Hillsville from I77. It has been one lane only lately and there are rumors that all four lanes from that direction will be closed this week. I heard they were setting up a detour for this but it would be very inconvenient.

yea there's only two lanes instead of 4 for a mile or so stretch from 77 to hillsville, and traffic is gonna be TERRIBLE!!! there putting in some bypass to go around hillsville or something idk i may be only 17 but it sounds really pointless to me although rumor is were getting a cracker barrell and maybe some other restraunts so i mean i'm not gonna complain, but idk really what the bypass is gonna be used for anyone from carroll know? just seems like a waste of money