Congrats Abingdon

falconfansrock

I'll give to PH, they played hard, but playing hard and not executing results in a loss. Our guys played sloppy in the first half, but began executing in the 2nd half and that resulting in a win. Now we need to correct our mistakes and get ready for Richlands.

abingdon failed to impress me also ph shoulve won that game they just need to play all four quarters and plus they were outnumbered but still they shoulve had that game in there hands

Could have, would have, and should have. If a frog had wings, it could fly instead of bumping its butt on the ground everytime it jumps.

Use that for one of your quotes!

abingdon failed to impress me also ph shoulve won that game they just need to play all four quarters and plus they were outnumbered but still they shoulve had that game in there hands

i think that the score at the end of the game showed who should've won the game!! which should've been more of a blow out

i think that the score at the end of the game showed who should've won the game!! which should've been more of a blow out

I am going to have to agree with you Bluefalcon. Have you noticed the ones on here who always seem to jump on the bandwagon???

"They failed to impress me too, yeah me too, me too, me too".

I bet half of these jokers weren't at the game.:D

I am pretty sure by the score, that Abingdon DID win decisively. And I was impressed, I WAS at the game to see it.