Parick VS. Floyd thoughts?

trigger

Patrick showed how tough they may in fact be by drilling Carroll 34-0. Floyd has been untested this far pounding Grayson in a benefit and RR in the first game. Patrick has star John Harris who rushed for 310 yards against CC. Thoughts?

Floyd might just have the best QB in this entire area in Luke Harris. (Sorry Bluefield fans, Will Cole doesn't hold a candle to this kid). This kid is the real deal. I think it'll be a dog-fight. I expect Floyd to win the TRD this year. People who follow the Buffs believe this is their best team since '02. Patrick had better be all that and a bag of chips, if they expect to beat Floyd this year. Floyd also destroyed River Ridge District's Cave Spring in a scrimmage the week before the Grayson contest. Floyd is big and physical and they have some speed at linebacker and db. Should be a battle!! I might make the trip to see this one.

PATRICK CO by at least 28 could be a high scoring game if Floyd can throw the ball against Patrick cause floyd will not stop Harris for less thne 200 yards

Luke Harris is a ball player too. Floyd will probably win Region C, I'll take Floyd in a close one 28-20.

Luke is a very good Qb. Possibly the best ever at Floyd. Patrick has alot of speed and is big up front. If the O-line can give Luke some time, I think that Floyd can score with Patrick. Floyd will have trouble with John Harris as every team will. I honestly think that PC could be the best team that Floyd sees this year. No offens to GW, Giles, or Radford but Patrick has a possible D1 prospect running the ball and that is major at this level. I agree with CCavs.....Floyd probably will not stop Harris but the Buffs will throw the ball successfully as well.

I saw Patrick County at the Bassett Jamboree. They obviously have John Harris which is a weapon all by himself, but this Patrick County team has more overall team speed than any that I have seen there in a long time. They looked solid on the defensive side of the ball and they flew to the ball. I am with you Trigger......this team is a force to be reckoned with this season. Everyone keeps looking back to how Richlands dismantled them in the playoffs last season, but trust me, this is a completely different team than last season, especially now that they "finally" put Harris in the "I". If my Bengals don't play 4 solid quarters against them.........