Twin Valley @ Narrows

tarheel4

im not sayin they'l win.. but last year when the panthers still had vandyke for a coach they scrimmaged narrows and only lost by 6.. so unless narrows has revamped majorly.. i really dont see this being a blowout.. but then again scriammages really dont reflect what happens in an actual game so maybe yall are right

tommy is an awesome coach.. he doesnt really have alot to work with.. and i say that being a member of the team.. but if he can get everyone to play there role on every play then yes a win is possible.. but were gonna have to keep the will to win in us for all 4 quarters and not get our heads down and give up like some of us did against castlewood..

Twin Valley had a good first half against Castlewood but quit later in the game. What do you think about the matchup this week?? How does Narrows look??

no one ever answered the second part of this post.. does anyone know how narz looks?

I say that Tommy Boy gets em goin. With the leadership of Horne, Keen, and Adams from the sideline being a motivational leader the panthers could win this game with the right attitude. I say Horne goes for 185 on 23 carries. With 4 catches. 250 all purpose yards with 3 total scores. Keen goes for 8 tackles and 1.5 sacks, while destroying anyone in his path for horne to scamper. Viers has a decent game if his balls are caught. The panthers score once of defense and once on special teams. Final score 34-24.

Motivation is the key......you said it right. This year might not be TV's year but hey don't put their expectations up to high so they become dissappointed. Let these kids come to reality that they need to work for some wins and keep building on that. I'm sure they are a

great bunch of kids and want to win all their games but look Hurley keeps putting on the ritz. They keep pushing and pushing . They don't know how far they will go but one things for sure they are pumped and ready and they don't give up. So hang in there guys , it will come in time. You have to mold the players to their peak performance.