Holston

pointman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well,guys all i know is vhslhelper looked thru the books and since 1970 holston has never beat ph.crazy,but if i'm wrong and it can be proven then i guess i'm wrong.but hogo sports is running a great site.we will find out i'm sure.

According to a former PH coach, Holston DID beat PH in 1993

either way thats 15 years ago...thats a pretty long streak...and whats funny about it Holston has been in the play offs a few times since then and ph hasnt been sine 98. so tradition shows ph has the cavs number. last year i was confident that ph would pull the upset...this year not so much. then i get more confused because(i know john battle is bad) ph puts up the 50 spot tonight.....so im going out on the limb and say..............................

PATRICK HENRY 20 HOLSTON 13 WASHINGTON CO SHERIFFS DEPT. 21(arrest)

This game should be interesting, better get there early because it will be standing room only. I was going to go watch GC beat Va. High to a pulp, but I think this one will be a crazy one. So anyone wagering on any arrests that night? I bet the whole WCSD will be at this one.:D

Edited by luvftball09

ohh,i'm telling you..i went and saw a very strong holston team lastnight..many more weapons than last yr.more speed.i am a hard guy to impress and they impressed me.but yes ph has had their num..Get there real early or you will be walking a few miles back after the game.you might be standing the whole time as well...lol..this might be a brawl on and off the field..20-30 yrs in the making.

Guest DA SHOCKER71
Dis year is different! Can't live in the past - its bout the present and future! i like our caoches - best in va - they get us ready! go red!

whatever the coaches at Ph has worked their tales off if its on coaches Ph gots them...personally idnt think there isnt a team in southwest virginia that Ph cant beat if they play a full game and not a half...holston will lose and throw stuff like they do with them redneck temper tantrums when holston plays teams that are descent (descent not good but descent teams) they can talk how they r undefeated until then u jus worry on how ur goin to have room to sit the fans :D

holston fans like most of everybody was very confused and it's the refs fault more than any other.but wait..ph's band came over and played right in front of the holston fans plus your cheerleaders stold holston's pom poms.now that's just stupid.the band wasn't in two competions because of that and the cheerleaders got suspended.so,who's the rednecks now.i have liked ph in the past but right now that program is in need of changes.the coach they have now hasn't impressed me any.holston has finally got sum coaches and it shows.but this game will be close cause honestly,ph and holston can't stand each other..been that way for yrs.

holston fans like most of everybody was very confused and it's the refs fault more than any other.but wait..ph's band came over and played right in front of the holston fans plus your cheerleaders stold holston's pom poms.now that's just stupid.the band wasn't in two competions because of that and the cheerleaders got suspended.so,who's the rednecks now.i have liked ph in the past but right now that program is in need of changes.the coach they have now hasn't impressed me any.holston has finally got sum coaches and it shows.but this game will be close cause honestly,ph and holston can't stand each other..been that way for yrs.

you must had been at a different game. no pom pom stealing no band playing in front of another. sure the refs should had explained things a little better but the kid WAS NOT in the endzone so therefor the clock continued to roll and they shouldnt had stopped it to tell everyone hey ur kid was a yard from the endzone. the worse part bout it all was the q.b. from holston didnt realize it ws 4th down then spiked the ball. now for what else happend. ph could not get into the locker room becasue the police had to wrestle down and take control over some im assuming holston fans so ph was sent back to the far end of the field when crossing the field players removed helmets and held them high to the home crowd as doing so the holston crowd booos...then(the part im not proud of) they just turn towared the holston crowd with helmets still held high thats when they started throwing bottles ect at the KIDS. yes the players from ph acted like kids but hey they are kids. Thoses wasnt KIDS throwning seats, bottles and whatever else they could find. but hey I thought it was fun!!lol

whatever the coaches at Ph has worked their tales off if its on coaches Ph gots them...personally idnt think there isnt a team in southwest virginia that Ph cant beat if they play a full game and not a half...holston will lose and throw stuff like they do with them redneck temper tantrums when holston plays teams that are descent (descent not good but descent teams) they can talk how they r undefeated until then u jus worry on how ur goin to have room to sit the fans :D

lisen we out work anybody. jus like 1 of our coaches said, let u'all talk and jus play - our hard work will pay off. we put in the time. were like the ny giants, were undefeted and no respect yet they are still the champs.

lisen we out work anybody. jus like 1 of our coaches said, let u'all talk and jus play - our hard work will pay off. we put in the time. were like the ny giants, were undefeted and no respect yet they are still the champs.

You are more like the dallas cowboys, you win regular:cool: games but dont win the playoff games (in your case, district games).

umm,yes my friend the band came right over in front of my family and played..i was there on holston's side.plus,the ph cheerleaders came over and that one girl grabbed the holston pom poms.i saw it very clearly and so did she mon when she got to school.she was suspended for 3 days.it was my buddies niece so why would he lie?the ref called a touchdown then another ref called him down at the 1.and yes he spiked the ball out of confusion but what did ph do..kneel in the endzone with 10 secs left..i thought that was a safety where i come from.but just another example of ph vs holston.are ya ready for the next installment this fri?

hey u didnt out work me son i was in the weightroom 4 days a week from 7 30 -12 working out and 7 on 7 :P same with all of my other teamates u will see some real talent this friday from ph

hey u didnt out work me son i was in the weightroom 4 days a week from 7 30 -12 working out and 7 on 7 :P same with all of my other teamates u will see some real talent this friday from ph

I agree with him, this kid has worked more than any athlete in the SWVA area.

Are you kidding me? You have played NOBODY's this year. Friday night will prove that PH will be the reigning winners. Please don't act like REDNECKS and threaten to beat up the players. That's so childish!!! Let the kids play a FAIR game of football. STOP the threats and the bullying. ACT like dignified fans for once...HOLSTON

are you kidding me? You have played nobody's this year. Friday night will prove that ph will be the reigning winners. Please don't act like rednecks and threaten to beat up the players. That's so childish!!! Let the kids play a fair game of football. Stop the threats and the bullying. Act like dignified fans for once...holston

for once in the last 18 years i personally despise holston i hope they get shut out :d

i been catching it cause i think holston is much improved from last yr..they know they have been here before.honestly,i don't think they will go all the way..but man it's fun watchin that lil town get pumped up..been awhile,let them have fun..by the way,look at chilhowie's schedule..not the toughest either..but i hope holston can beat a few hogo teams to shut a few up.

you must had been at a different game. no pom pom stealing no band playing in front of another. sure the refs should had explained things a little better but the kid WAS NOT in the endzone so therefor the clock continued to roll and they shouldnt had stopped it to tell everyone hey ur kid was a yard from the endzone. the worse part bout it all was the q.b. from holston didnt realize it ws 4th down then spiked the ball. now for what else happend. ph could not get into the locker room becasue the police had to wrestle down and take control over some im assuming holston fans so ph was sent back to the far end of the field when crossing the field players removed helmets and held them high to the home crowd as doing so the holston crowd booos...then(the part im not proud of) they just turn towared the holston crowd with helmets still held high thats when they started throwing bottles ect at the KIDS. yes the players from ph acted like kids but hey they are kids. Thoses wasnt KIDS throwning seats, bottles and whatever else they could find. but hey I thought it was fun!!lol

I was at that game last year and the PH players could not get to the locker room because there was a couple of adult fans who threatened to beat up the players. The players were accompanied by police. That's childish. It's only game. As far as I'm concerned, none of the cheerleaders were suspended.

the cheerleader got suspended..dosen't matter what you think or i think..it happended.can't wait till fri..love those mtns in damascus..

who cares if she did holston is full of rednecks jus like northwood :P PH WILL LIGHT THEIR MONKEY BUTTS UP!!!!!!!!!!