Dallas Wins

BCRAM55

do you have stupid written across your forehead??? have you watched any sports show in the past 2 days??? do you realize that the Cowboys havent lost and the Redskins have lost, therefore the Cowboys are apparently better....2-0 sounds a hell of a lot better than 1-1 in the NFL after two weeks...

Just wanna go on and finish biting of that foot.....

look at the Cowboys and redskins head to head matchups for oh lets say the last 10 years

I dont know the numbers but my guess is it would be something like 15-5 dallas

GO COWBOYS

oh yeah dallas will beat the skins twice this year

Sorry bout ur luck!

Well I be damned it was you that was crying saying they were better.... So kick rocks and take your penis envy else where....

if you would quit being so damn ignorant and read my post in the other thread i said congrats to the redskins. quit being a sore winner.

Hate to say it, but you sort of asked for this one. lol

i know i asked for it..and i expected it...but he needs to see that i said congrats to the Redskins (which i have no idea how that is penis envy bulldogs) and realize that he needs to act his age...win with some class for once...now i remember why i HATE the Redskins..ignorant classless fans like him....

Hate to say it, but you sort of asked for this one. lol

You can't blame him for being classless, he's just following the example set by Washington's players:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Dancing-on-the-Star-Starring-Tank-T-O-and-a-?urn=nfl,111252

T.O. learned his lesson. Hopefully someone gives Rock his.

I don't know if Dallas can say too much about class when they have the two living embodiments of unclassy behavior on the same team. I speak of Owens and Jones.

I don't know if Dallas can say too much about class when they have the two living embodiments of unclassy behavior on the same team. I speak of Owens and Jones.

so you are going to hold their past against them?? have they done anything wrong this year??? have they shown any unclassy behavior at all this year with the cowboys?

i know i asked for it..and i expected it...but he needs to see that i said congrats to the Redskins (which i have no idea how that is penis envy bulldogs) and realize that he needs to act his age...win with some class for once...now i remember why i HATE the Redskins..ignorant classless fans like him....

You wanna tell me to act my age and show some class, well where was ur age and class being showed when u got on here saying the skins had no chance... What I thought.

Football Fans

Three football fans were out for a ride when one noticed a foot sticking out of the bushes by the side of the road. They stopped and discovered a*nude female, dead drunk. Out of respect and propriety, the Redskins fan took off his cap and placed it over her right breast.**The Steelers fan took off his cap and placed it over her left breast.

Following their lead, but with some grumbling, the Dallas Cowboy fan took off his cap and placed it over her girly part. The police were called and when the officer arrived, he conducted his*inspection. First, he lifted up the Redskins cap, replaced it, and wrote down some notes.

Next, he lifted the Steelers cap, replaced it, and wrote down some more notes.** The officer then lifted the Cowboys cap, replaced it, then lifted it*again,*replaced it, lifted it a third time, and replaced it one last time.**The Cowboys fan was becoming annoyed and finally asked, “What are*you, a pervert or something? Why do you keep lifting and looking, lifting*and looking?â€

“Well,†said the officer, “I am simply surprised. Normally when I look under a*Dallas Cowboys hat, I find an asshole.â€

You wanna tell me to act my age and show some class, well where was ur age and class being showed when u got on here saying the skins had no chance... What I thought.

im only 19..i can get away with shooting off at the mouth and saying stupid things from time to time..however in todays society..you should be the better man...i never EVER demeaned the Redskins however. i said that the Cowboys were 2-0 and the Skins were 1-1 after Week Two...sorry for stating the facts on that...i also gave my opinion in saying the Cowboys were gonna win...once again i guess i should just say sorry and not state my opinion on an opinionated board...come on Bulldogs52 seriously??? you should read into what i post before shooting off at the mouth to me...i congratulated the Skins and admitted to being wrong...being the mature one...and you get on here and act like the 5 year old and go off and start stuff with every Cowboys fan on here...

im only 19..i can get away with shooting off at the mouth and saying stupid things from time to time..however in todays society..you should be the better man...i never EVER demeaned the Redskins however. i said that the Cowboys were 2-0 and the Skins were 1-1 after Week Two...sorry for stating the facts on that...i also gave my opinion in saying the Cowboys were gonna win...once again i guess i should just say sorry and not state my opinion on an opinionated board...come on Bulldogs52 seriously??? you should read into what i post before shooting off at the mouth to me...i congratulated the Skins and admitted to being wrong...being the mature one...and you get on here and act like the 5 year old and go off and start stuff with every Cowboys fan on here...

Yeah what ever!! All of ya do the same on here, and it felt good to give it back to you guys.

Football Fans

Three football fans were out for a ride when one noticed a foot sticking out of the bushes by the side of the road. They stopped and discovered a*nude female, dead drunk. Out of respect and propriety, the Redskins fan took off his cap and placed it over her right breast.**The Steelers fan took off his cap and placed it over her left breast.

Following their lead, but with some grumbling, the Dallas Cowboy fan took off his cap and placed it over her girly part. The police were called and when the officer arrived, he conducted his*inspection. First, he lifted up the Redskins cap, replaced it, and wrote down some notes.

Next, he lifted the Steelers cap, replaced it, and wrote down some more notes.** The officer then lifted the Cowboys cap, replaced it, then lifted it*again,*replaced it, lifted it a third time, and replaced it one last time.**The Cowboys fan was becoming annoyed and finally asked, “What are*you, a pervert or something? Why do you keep lifting and looking, lifting*and looking?â€

“Well,†said the officer, “I am simply surprised. Normally when I look under a*Dallas Cowboys hat, I find an asshole.â€

Haha, that's pretty good!

Yeah what ever!! All of ya do the same on here, and it felt good to give it back to you guys.

i just said what i felt about the game..with the way the Cowboys were playing i didnt think anyone could stay with them...HOWEVER i never put the Skins down in anyway or put their fans down in anyway unlike you have...now i as a fan took the loss with class...how about you do the same and take the win with some class for once...

i just said what i felt about the game..with the way the Cowboys were playing i didnt think anyone could stay with them...HOWEVER i never put the Skins down in anyway or put their fans down in anyway unlike you have...now i as a fan took the loss with class...how about you do the same and take the win with some class for once...

Dude, you basically called him stupid for saying that the Redskins had a chance to win. You may have took the lose with "class", but you didnt act that way before the game. How does being 19 have anything to do with it? Being 19 means you are an adult...the same as being 45. You get away with the same. You have some hard lessons to learn if you think being 19 gives you special permission to talk crap. I'm with Bulldog on this, you really asked for all of this with the statements you made before the game.

Dude, you basically called him stupid for saying that the Redskins had a chance to win. You may have took the lose with "class", but you didnt act that way before the game. How does being 19 have anything to do with it? Being 19 means you are an adult...the same as being 45. You get away with the same. You have some hard lessons to learn if you think being 19 gives you special permission to talk crap. I'm with Bulldog on this, you really asked for all of this with the statements you made before the game.

i forgot you cant take sarcasm online sorry...but no..i didnt call him stupid or anything of it...i just said that with the way the Cowboys were playing i felt no team could really stay with them...once again sorry for stating an opinion...and once again..that in NO WAY DOWNGRADES A FAN OR THEIR TEAM...he needs to grow up and quit acting like a high schooler..take the win with class for once and we will see again later on in the season who gets the last laugh...

i forgot you cant take sarcasm online sorry...but no..i didnt call him stupid or anything of it...i just said that with the way the Cowboys were playing i felt no team could really stay with them...once again sorry for stating an opinion...and once again..that in NO WAY DOWNGRADES A FAN OR THEIR TEAM...he needs to grow up and quit acting like a high schooler..take the win with class for once and we will see again later on in the season who gets the last laugh...

Yeah, I definitly didnt detect the sarcasm... my bad. I have no dog in this fight anyway. Just trying to be a the unbiased moderator. lol

BTW, I hate the cowboys and the Redskins.