Ryder Cup 2008

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Does the US have a chance this year? We need to bring the trophy home, but quite frankly Im not sure its gonna happen. We have less experience than ever, and when the captain picks Chad Cambell who is 1-3-2. Steve Stricker who is 41 and IMO cant play mind games in match play, even though he is old, he has no Ryder cup experience, Hunter Mahan who has missed 2 cuts in the last 6 events, and JB Holmes, well he looks like an idiot on the golf course but he can play well.

Where is Rocco or Snedeker? they are ranked higher than most of the fools above.

What about Bubba Watson, doesnt he have an amateur title? That would help in Ryder cup format...

You, Gman, and Me would have been better at large picks. Who picked these guys the NCAA tournament committee? JK IMO we are gonna get beat down but that wont stop me from cheering. Going to the Raven on Saturday for free. Hope it is as nice as everybody says and that the weather is good.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

We need someone out there that just intimidates the crap out of those little european bastards. We may have that with ol Boo Weekley, that dude is the man. he may do a little intimidation if he can wear his camo, hopefully he will have his skoal ring going lol...

Getting in their heads is the only way we can win.

And I know why the truth is going to the raven on saturday, he wants to miss the slaughter of team USA. lol. You cant beat fall golf fellas, im going to play today at pipestem.

You, Gman, and Me would have been better at large picks. Who picked these guys the NCAA tournament committee? JK IMO we are gonna get beat down but that wont stop me from cheering. Going to the Raven on Saturday for free. Hope it is as nice as everybody says and that the weather is good.

The way I've been playing lately, Sandman would be the better choice...and he sucks...LOL...

He better play his a$$ of this weekend since we are partners in the Richwood Member-Member tournament. He just better not pull a "Club Championship" on me and play his worst golf of the season...

Mickelson/Kim: Down 2

Leonard/Mahan: Up 1

Cink/Campbell: Down 1

Perry/Furyk: Up 1

Even though Friday is a historically terrible indicator of what the outcome will be, I like where the Americans are sitting. It could be interesting going into the afternoon and weekend.

Booooooooooooooooooo!!!! (Weekley). I love his enthusiam out on the course and so does the American crowd.

U.S. still holding onto the lead late in the afternoon. They have a little bit of confidence and swagger in their step... could this be a magical weekend for the underdogs???

Guest BEAVERTAIL
Me too... But Boo Weekley just did the "bull dance" off #1 tee.. He's feelin' the flow..

That was the greatest thing ive ever seen... Europe will make a run im sure, we have to just withstand it.

I enjoyed watching this more than any football game today or any other golf event in the last couple of years. Who needs majors and Tiger Woods when you've got the Ryder Cup and Boo Weekely?

I enjoyed watching this more than any football game today or any other golf event in the last couple of years. Who needs majors and Tiger Woods when you've got the Ryder Cup and Boo Weekely?

I agree most intense I have been all weekend...Great showing by the USA!!!!

Guest BEAVERTAIL

BOOOOO!

He is the man, i just wish he could have rocked the camo somewhere... But he did rock his tobacco!