Question regarding James Monroe

Bluefield_Rules

Honestly, I'll be suprised if Monroe can make the playoffs this year. The combination of losing the entire line, plus trying to learn a new system is probably going to be to much for them to overcome this year. Tonight's game against Scott will give us a better idea though. If Scott blows them out, then they're probably in for kind of a long season, but if they can play tight with them, they may improve enough by the end of the year to squeak into the playoffs.

Also, did anyone besides Robertson and Ballangee miss the Pikeview game? I knew they were out, but I wasn't sure about anyone else.

The next 2 games at Scott and W East are huge for James Monroe are huge as far as the playoffs go. G. East and Bluefield are going to be very tough games to win down the road, and I'm not fooled by Mt. View's bad start either. The only reason I'm not panicking about the close games with Oak Hill and Pikeview is that Robertson and Ballengee did not play for most of the 1st one and any of the second, our center, Gravely was hurt against Pikeview too.

The next 2 are winable games, tough ones, but winable. If we win both, we'll probably be in the playoffs, if 1-1, it'll be close, if we lose both, we'll probably have to win out from there and it'll very very hard to do so.