Wow!!!

Bulldogs52

I should have said when i posted that I think this is going to come down to VPs and that has forced me to vote for McCain I do not like biden at all never have never will so when he picked him I switched my vote.

i felt the same way until McCain picked Palin...she's a worse choice than Biden...McCain should have picked Huckabee or Ron Paul...and Obama should have picked Clinton...if that had happened you would see one heck of a race.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
I was going to post something like this, but you said it better than I could hope to!

We both could have done better than that!

We could have talked about how John McCain is a better man.

About how he was a POW. About how he spat in the faces of the people who tortured him. About how he cursed and sweared at them. About how he was a leader among the prosoners. About how he cant move his arms or his fingers well because of the beatings he took. About how he was beaten harder because of his Dad. About how the torturers thought they left him to die, but he survived. About how he had a chance to go home, but wouldnt till all of the prisoners at his camp leave with him.

Now, I am not saying that you should vote for a man just because of this.

But this makes him a better man. Or a man in general.

A man who has proved he will put OUR COUNTRY FIRST At ALL TIMES.

Not a man who hasnt proven anything and surrounds himself with people who hate America.

John McCain 2008. Putting Country First.

Edited by BEAVERTAIL
Im a man. Im 40.

We both could have done better than that!

We could have talked about how John McCain is a better man.

About how he was a POW. About how he spat in the faces of the people who tortured him. About how he cursed and sweared at them. About how he was a leader among the prosoners. About how he cant move his arms or his fingers well because of the beatings he took. About how he was beaten harder because of his Dad. About how the torturers thought they left him to die, but he survived. About how he had a chance to go home, but wouldnt till all of the prisoners at his camp leave with him.

Now, I am not saying that you should vote for a man just because of this.

But this makes him a better man. Or a man in general.

A man who has proved he will put OUR COUNTRY FIRST At ALL TIMES.

Not a man who hasnt proven anything and surrounds himself with people who hate America.

John McCain 2008. Putting Country First.

Yes, sir!

• 3 weeks later...
obama will win...and it is not going to be as close as people think it will be.

there are racist people everywhere...just a part of life...but over all you will see that a lot of people have either moved on from that, or the general population over the past 40 years has become so mixed down that there are very few "pure" bloodlines anymore that don't have some sort of "other than white" in the family somewhere....

I also think that a lot of people will see this as a chance to "prove" they are not racist to themselves by voting for Obama...sure, there will be many that wont vote for him because he is black...but there will be many that vote for him for the same reason...and many that will cross racial lines that might not have in the past for that reason.

All Obama has to do is win one of the following states and it's over : FL, OH, VA

McCain has to win all 3...that is the difference to me and I think Obama will carry 2 of the 3.

We'll see how it plays out soon enough....that's why I don't argue with all of you guys that post up 10 pages of "facts" every time you post in these threads...I'm just not going to waste my time reading it or trying to convince you otherwise...you will see soon enough.

I'll be shocked if Obama wins any of those three states.

As for polls, the only way polls can be accurate is if the sample size is in exact corrolation with the actual populus being used in the actual vote. You can get many different results from the same poll depending on where and who you are polling. Obviously, if you're polling a group of lesbians in California, then of course, Obama would win. If you poll a group of holy-rolling Bible bangers from Biblebelt, USA, then, McCain would win. So, in other words, polls don't mean $hit...

I think Obama takes VA and OH...close in FL, but if so it will be the southern counties that make that happen.

NH will go to Obama as well, but thats only like 5 EV's.

If Obama takes one of the 3 though, turn out the lights...

i doubt there will be much support in swva for Obama...but NOVA will be what wins him the state.

No chance...trust me...

Hmmm...wondering how this will all play out....I still think I'm going to end up being right about this one...