Richlands/Tazewell

Fighton_3

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me if I am wrong. Don't the District winners have home field, if Richlands wins out.

based on power points, 3 districts in region 4, if all 3 districts were won by division 3 teams and only 4 teams make the playoffs all 3 district champs couldn't have home field. one of the few things with vhsl that makes sense

Class AA, Region IV, Division 3

Team Record Ave.

Tazewell 4-1 20.4

Patrick Co. 4-1 19.0

Richlands 4-2 18.7

Cave Spring 2-2 17.0

Martinsville 2-3 16.6

Marion 3-2 15.4

Graham 2-4 15.0

Tunstall 3-3 14.8

Grundy 1-4 11.4

Edited by billyblue

the way i see things richlands needs help to have a home game at all in the playoffs. still alot of regular season left. didn't surprise me that richlands beat tazewell, expected that. did surprise me that richlands shut out tazewell, nobody has mentioned that. i stated early that the "big game" expierience of richlands would be the difference in this one and i believe i was right, but i believe it was a "big game" difference of the coaches more than the players

the way i see things richlands needs help to have a home game at all in the playoffs. still alot of regular season left. didn't surprise me that richlands beat tazewell, expected that. did surprise me that richlands shut out tazewell, nobody has mentioned that. i stated early that the "big game" expierience of richlands would be the difference in this one and i believe i was right, but i believe it was a "big game" difference of the coaches more than the players

I dont believe that "big game" experience of the players had anything to do with it.

"Big Game" experience by the coaches had EVERYTHING to do with that game.

NOt taking away from the players but that game was won and lost on a headset.

BUt the coaches are just as much of the team as the players.

I dont believe that "big game" experience of the players had anything to do with it.

"Big Game" experience by the coaches had EVERYTHING to do with that game.

NOt taking away from the players but that game was won and lost on a headset.

BUt the coaches are just as much of the team as the players.

It may have been your coaches fault that you all played bad, but dont take anything away from our guys. Our coaching is great, dont get me wrong, but our players won that game just as much as our coaches did.

It may have been your coaches fault that you all played bad, but dont take anything away from our guys. Our coaching is great, dont get me wrong, but our players won that game just as much as our coaches did.

Read real close to what he said...... Need help, let me know! j/k

Read real close to what he said...... Need help, let me know! j/k

No...he said the game was won and lost on the headset. Richlands won the game on the field... not the headset. I said you can blame your poor play on you coaches, but our players deserve just as much credit as our coaches do.

No...he said the game was won and lost on the headset. Richlands won the game on the field... not the headset. I said you can blame your poor play on you coaches, but our players deserve just as much credit as our coaches do.

it was won and lost on the headset....the play was equal

And also in what he had posted it said "Not to take away from the players"

Guys I stay a lot more quite lately, But I got to listen to it and it was a good game. This board is a great thing but too many experts have to post their views. Chill a little that game is in the books, Good chance too play T-Town again in playoffs. Very good SWD Football at its best.

Really don't understand why you are making a big deal of it, you guys won, we have gave you guys your props....

In the infamous words of Bulldog52:

"lol"

Haha. Who is making a big deal about it? I responded to his post and then you all responded back. Is that not the point of this board? I dont see how Im making any bigger of a deal out of it than you all are. I was just stating my opinion on the game...

Guys I stay a lot more quite lately, But I got to listen to it and it was a good game. This board is a great thing but too many experts have to post their views. Chill a little that game is in the books, Good chance too play T-Town again in playoffs. Very good SWD Football at its best.

I’m chill. We are only discussing a game. This is a discussion board after all.