Hokie Hokie Hokie Hi

VivaFutbol

Still early guys, and remember the Nebraska D was really bad last year. Still the Hokies were able to pull out a great victory in one of the toughest places to play in America! Way to go guys!

I hope Davon Morgan can come back from his torn ACL he suffered last night. Good luck, man! We're all pullin for ya!

Still early guys, and remember the Nebraska D was really bad last year. Still the Hokies were able to pull out a great victory in one of the toughest places to play in America! Way to go guys!

I hope Davon Morgan can come back from his torn ACL he suffered last night. Good luck, man! We're all pullin for ya!

Torn ACL? The last I heard it was a sprained knee. My initial thought was torn ACL, but it was diagnosed as a sprain last night. Of course, I would assume he'll have an MRI to confirm no ligament damage.

Miami=not the Miami of old far from it

Virginia and Duke are Virginia and Duke

Equation=clinched

Yeah, and Oregon State wasn't going to touch USC. Alabama couldn't possibly blowout Georgia in Athens. Ole Miss couldn't go in the Swamp and play with Florida muchless beat them.

it was listed on Hokiesports. Scoring 35 points against ANYBODY is an accomplishment for the VT offense, regardless if it's Nebraska or not. Remember, this team struggled mightily against Furman...yes, Furman. They had shown no hint of an offense (except for the last 18 minutes of the UNC game) the entire year. They are starting to gain some confidence, especially the receivers...and TT is starting to throw downfield a little more to those receivers too.

Yeah, and Oregon State wasn't going to touch USC. Alabama couldn't possibly blowout Georgia in Athens. Ole Miss couldn't go in the Swamp and play with Florida muchless beat them.

You say it well. Miami has a lot of potential, though they're still young.

I say it's much more likely to happen now, but it's nowhere near finalized.

Torn ACL? The last I heard it was a sprained knee. My initial thought was torn ACL, but it was diagnosed as a sprain last night. Of course, I would assume he'll have an MRI to confirm no ligament damage.

My first thought was an ACL when I saw him go down. My girlfriend worked with sports injuries while an undergrad at Tech and she thought the same thing. She said when they showed Morgan on the sideline with ice on top of and under the knee, she knew it was something internal.

Hokiesports confirmed the ACL this morning.