men @ work

pointman

Could've, would've, should've. Get over it. Our boys played hard, showed poise, and beat you guys. Get over it. Im proud of our guys, im proud to be part of something, I think our boys have made progress beating teams that beat us last year, we still dont get respect. Hey, they took it to RR friday. I predict our boys will go 10-0 and if not they are still going to the playoffs. People of holston, be proud of your team.

Again, Holston has beaten NO ONE!!!!!! They will go 8-2 and may make it to the semi-finals.

Those teams that beat you last year were far better last year than they are this year!!!!! You Damascus people crack me up!!!!!!

preacher, you need to be happy for the cavs. let them enjoy this season they haven't had many good seasons over there. you should be cheering for them in their "moment" of glory this season. these kinds of season are few and far between for the cavs. good luck this week against gw! listen to this sermon preacher and stop being bitter-the falcons will be back next year! see you friday at grundy-preach!

well,good to see that wythe county is still alive..i thought you had all went to sleep..so,which refs you using this week?the ones from right down the road or will you use danny g's lovely commentary to help gw fri.see,when you play in wythe county,you play wythe county rules.not bashing or talking trash but just stating the last 5 games i've saw up there i wasn't pullin for either team..saw bad calls and 2 really bad facemasks that never got called.holston will have a tough time winning against 11 of gw players plus the refs.holston has it's hands full the next 3 games.but honestly,i think holston will get beat..sometimes a good lose can help a team in the long run..holston has many things to work on..if anyone saw the kimbo slice fight last sat..they know anything can and will happen if you believe.GO RED

ok rebel3...it seems to me that holston has beaten 7 teams...have the rebels beaten anyone?? i think they have beaten 2 teams...and also lost to holston. I don't think you have any room to be saying anything about holston not beating anyone!!!