Hurley Rebels and Williamson

DIAMOND

yes they are on a big hunt and i beleive it starts friday they have proved they can win they had last fridays game what a heart breaker that was the best i seen the rebs play at least 1996 was the last time iam so so proud of the boys they proved that they can play with castlewood every one on the cumberland site didnt give us a chance but they got fooled they said we would get beat by 50 points i didnt see that ......... they will be back

Thank you Dr. Doogie Houser we appreicate your diagnosis on the situation. You are so

so to the point. We need positive feedback not so much negative feedback. You gotta see past the obstacles and do some rearranging and some substituting to get by if they are as you say a "couple out". Those Rebels are hard to put down I still say , Rebels are like the Spartans they always knew they were outnumbered but they made sure they took some down with them when they did go.........still expect a hell of a fight again. Alright injured Rebel soldiers aim and hunt those wolves down.......packpackpack....wolvepacks will pack and leave with a loss.

Thank you Dr. Doogie Houser we appreicate your diagnosis on the situation. You are so

so to the point. We need positive feedback not so much negative feedback. You gotta see past the obstacles and do some rearranging and some substituting to get by if they are as you say a "couple out". Those Rebels are hard to put down I still say , Rebels are like the Spartans they always knew they were outnumbered but they made sure they took some down with them when they did go.........still expect a hell of a fight again. Alright injured Rebel soldiers aim and hunt those wolves down.......packpackpack....wolvepacks will pack and leave with a loss.

They aint broke just bruised and there pissed off ...they'll be fine.....Look for kids to shine tonight that might surprise you...

They aint broke just bruised and there pissed off ...they'll be fine.....Look for kids to shine tonight that might surprise you...

Well this game had it all!! fumbels lost ,recoverd, ints. and good running by both teams.

however! the fans did get there money worth on friday at the cliff unless you were a wolfpack fan they might demand a refund after watching there pack go down to the hurley rebels 20 to 14 but they should keep there heads up because they were in this to the end

Hurley with its allready hurt backfield, lost some others early in this one that mad a big difference in this game but I will say this that my personal oppinion of this game is that HURLEY players came out a LITTLE cocky and wasn't expecting the wolfs to howl like they did

But thats why they play the game but I will say this HURLEY didnt lay down even after the injuries there were a few that steped up big in this one including the coaching staf they called the right calls when they needed to on both sides of the ball and had Hurley not had so many turnovers and pent. late, this could have been a blow out .Now Hurley has got to get ready for some real big games in the district and if everyone could be healthy the BDD could realy be a wild one this year but its all in the hands off the Hurley rebel players and coaches and if hurley gets back all there starters I do believe that Hurley can compete for the BDD but thats a big if as of now.! good luck rebels Im proud of you and its been a treat to watch you so far this year keep it up!!! oh ya lets not forget this season was deadicated to # 44 it would have been great to see him play I know he would love to be three with you guys lets remember that as we get ready for the rest of the season if there were ever a player that not only could have been but would have been great it was tyler, so keep your heads high and your mind on what's at hand. go REBELS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!