George Wythe 31, Holston 13

VivaFutbol

Oh ok my bad then... didn't see that one. Not on the vid at least. (the hogo.com one) How did the last score happen? And why isn't it on the video? JV's or something?

Edited by deuceswild

Oh ok my bad then... didn't see that one. Not on the vid at least. (the hogo.com one) How did the last score happen? And why isn't it on the video? JV's or something?

Backup corner back. He had just come in. Looked like he had no idea what he was doing. I don't think he had played all year.

Sorry, I had to leave the game a bit before it ended.

but holston's guy was a jv..they sent him in cause he is very fast and jordon got hurt..ohh yeah..talked to a maroon fan and they were very dis-pleased with how long it took to get jordon in the ambulance..did you know the driver was getting a hotdog?now,that pisses me off..i don't care who you are,if your hurt..you are top priority..we may fuss and argue on here but if i saw you were hurt..i'd do my best to help..it just isn't sayin lot about guardian ambulance service.