Hurley Rebels and Haysi Tigers

DIAMOND

Romeo where art thou, Romeo .........give me some info on the tigers. Whats their weaknesses....and strengths ......How do you think this one will go I know its gonna be a struggle both ways the tigers want to seal the deal and the Rebels want to do the "Wild Thing" and throw a wildcard win on them so I forsee a knock down drag out battle. The Rebels have been known to work it to the end. The only difference is Haysi has a fresh group to give their starters a break in between times. The Rebels work with what they got the whole game with no breaks in between. But someway or another they manage to grab that "killer" instinct and second wind to come out on top. What's your insights on the game ? Rebels you have the opportunity to take this to the house......even though you guys are basically sophmores you have surprised a lot of people with your past performances, this is my prediction, I feel its gonna be a close score and a wild card upset for Haysi. Go Rebels you can pull it off!!!

well all i can say is that i have seen haysi and castlewood play they are about the same size all the way around go figure hurley played castlewood close and if they play with the same force as they did at castlewood they could get them a win haysi has a couple of good players hurley will not lay down and just give them the game they better be ready for a hard fight game but colly will have them ready and hurley will be ready and as allways hurley will be the big underdog i think the rebs will play a good game this is a big game 4 both clubs so we will see what turns up its on the radio on 92.1 fm if anyone cant make the game but if you dont go you are going to miss a good game i beleive the rebs are on a hunt and and its not deers it it pussy cats

Hurley has to be clicking on all cylinders to beat thes guys.....Castlewood is not even close to Haysi.....Haysi is 30 points better than Castlewood....Haysi is 30 points better than anybody in the Cumberland District.....If the Rebs can come out a play the way they are capable of playing it will be a good ballgame.....I think the Rebs can pull it off if they have everyone healthy and come out and play their game

I say those Rebels have a 400 Big Cam diesal engine with some hard knocking cylinders lined up. I'd say Hurley will be changing gears and blowing some black smoke. Just don't you kitty cats cross the road come Friday night or you'll be road kill. HeeeeHeeeeHeeeeeHaaaaHaaaaaaHaaaaaaHere kitty, kitty.....grab another gear Rebels and east bound and down , make those cylinders hummmm............wonder what hi octane would do Dookie?

well the game is over haysi cleaned hurley clock but we did score in the 2 quarter on there first d fence we had bad feild conditions all night and they had good feild position they are pretty good but like i said before they wont go anywhere in the playoffs/ we just had to many turn overs and you cant do that against a team like them and plus 2 or 3 starters out didnt help any but we will get them next year. well its honakers turn to beat us need to go ahead and get them out of the way and get ready for twin valley thats our next chance of winning i think honaker is at the cliff friday and then the panthers on halloween at the cliff we just didnt look that good tonight seems as if everyone was down no energy hats off to haysi they were the better team tonight

dude whats wrong with you, your already chalking up Honaker as a loss?, I knew after what i seen of Haysi when we played them how this game would go...keep your heads up..Beat Honaker..and Beat Twin Valley and go to the playoffs...

well all i can say is that i have seen haysi and castlewood play they are about the same size all the way around go figure hurley played castlewood close and if they play with the same force as they did at castlewood they could get them a win haysi has a couple of good players hurley will not lay down and just give them the game they better be ready for a hard fight game but colly will have them ready and hurley will be ready and as allways hurley will be the big underdog i think the rebs will play a good game this is a big game 4 both clubs so we will see what turns up its on the radio on 92.1 fm if anyone cant make the game but if you dont go you are going to miss a good game i beleive the rebs are on a hunt and and its not deers it it pussy cats

Has to be the longest run-on sentence in the galaxy

dude whats wrong with you, your already chalking up Honaker as a loss?, I knew after what i seen of Haysi when we played them how this game would go...keep your heads up..Beat Honaker..and Beat Twin Valley and go to the playoffs...

I dont care much for throwing in the towel a week early either Jordan..As far as all the woulda shoulda couda's that and a dollar will buy ya a cup of coffee..Plain and simple we got or behinds scorched by a damn good well prepared team.Congratualtions to Haysi and Coach Colley...

And for a fan to say it's "another teams turn to beat us" Id belive in those Rebel soldiers if they were playing the LSU Tigers Friday night myself but thats just me I guess....

i do beleive in the rebs i have followd them from 1991 till now i guess i was just kind of hurt because we didnt show a better performance .that i know we are capable of playing a lot lot better than what we did last night they was good but we played really sloppy maybe it was nerves. there was one brite spot we scored on the first defence of haysi we didnt block well they burnd us on every play maybe one of these years we will beat them again the last time we beat haysi was in a playoff game at haysi in 1996 it was 18 -6 i will never forget it haysi beat us in the reguler season game 7-6 and they won the distric but we got them back in the the playoff i think we are working our way back up iam not going to get down about it we just need to regroup and show honaker we are better than that i know honaker was there last night because i set beside doug hubert and he was writeing things down and it sound like they was laughing at us and a few of there players was saying that game friday will be know problem they didnt know i had both ears open up on them but anyway i love the hurley rebels and allways will pull for them but i will say it again we are a better team than what that score showed

Here's what I saw, the boys, bad as I hate to say it, went in this game intimidated by Haysi. When Haysi scored the first touchdown, the Rebels gave up. They kept going down as the touchdowns kept coming. They have, in the past played right up till the end never giving up. This game they walked on the field as though they were already beaten except for a couple of players. But a couple don't cut it. A team means all on the field play till you are exhausted and the winner of that game. I don't know if the Hurley players were injured and couldn't play up to par, which would be understandable

considering they have a small team. But that's were the ones on the side line need to be worked with in case something like this happens get those guys ready.I also feel that Mr. Colley has overdone himself with his SCORE staying at the 50 and better mark. I think he has done this to the Rebels for the last five or six years of playing with the Rebels. Boasting about running up the score on the Rebels and coming from such a good coach is beyond me........Well anyway, Rebels you have two games left and I would like to see you, after all this hard work, to at least place in the BDD in some way. You have had a good season so far we've run into some snags along the way but heck, look what the next two to three years is gonna be like....it's gonna be a rush for the next to years anyway. It already feels good to say the Rebels have won five and lost just three games compared to the last couple of years seasons. So Mr. Colley, its gonna be a rush and a pleasure to play you next year at the CLIFF. Let's go Rebels and do some soul searching this week, collect your thoughts on how you want this season of 2008 to end. Search and dig just a little deeper into your soul as a Rebel would do, and rise to the occasion. You can finish this season as the Rebels that wouldn't settle for being called the underdogs. You have already made the community proud. There has been talk and support from many people that surprised me. So how much do those Hurley Rebels want that win? You think on it .....never never give up to anyone, no matter the size the record or the gossip. You and only you know what you are capable of.....go Rebels beat those Hoanaker Tigers!!!!!!!

For some reason Hurley has always been intimidated by Haysi... Hurley definetely didn't do well Friday night. Hope the tide turns this Friday against Honaker... If the Rebels show up instead of staying on the bus like they did against Haysi they might have a good chance of beating those guys...